All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, Rishikesh
Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the SIX AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance for January 2020 Session
Duration: 6 months
· MBBS, MD/MS, BDS/MDS OR
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Nursing/Biotechnology
a) Candidates who are to appear in qualifying examination whose results are likely to be declared before 31thDecember, 2019 are also eligible to apply for Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance.
b) Candidates who are due to appear at qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply:
Candidate should fill in Online Application with utmost care and follow the instructions step by step. Candidate should fill in Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form will lead to rejection.
Online Registration and Submission of Application Form
· Online Registration: After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees fill required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in Registration Form.
· A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on website. Cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
· Candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of online application form.
· Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrongly filled online Application form/Registration.
· All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to instructions provided while filling online application. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
· SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
· UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
· PWD: Exempted from any fee.
Date for uploading of Prospectus and commencement of online registration of applications: 3rd October, 2019
Last date for submitting online application forms: 23rd October, 2019 up to 17:00 h IST
Written examination: 20th November, 2019
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in