Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, SVSU, Meerut
Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 09639010302, 3055000
Fax: 0121 2439067
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.subharti.org
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU), Meerut has released an admissions notification, inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for its Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programs offered in various specializations for the academic year 2018.
· Ph.D. programmes in [Medical Anatomy, Community Medicine, Community Health Nursing, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Medical Orthopaedics, Molecular Medicine, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Dental Science (Paedodontics), Dental Science (Periodontology), Dental Science (Conservative Dentistry), Dental Science (Prosthodontics), Dental Science (Orthodontics), Dental Science (Oral Surgery), Dental Science (Oral Pathology), Dental Science (Oral Medicine), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Zoology, Botany, Environmental Engg., Environmental Science, Electrical and Electronics Engg., Mechanical Engg., Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hotel Management, Management, Commerce, Education, Physical Education, Law, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Fashion Designing, Library & Information Science, Home Science & Journalism and Mass Communication].
· M.Phil./ M.Phil. and Ph.D. (Integrated programmes) in [Education, Physical Education, Law, Journalism and Mass Communication, Zoology, Mathematics and Library & Info. Science]
· For Ph.D Programmes:
At least 55% marks in post-graduation (where ever marks allocated). For Medical subjects MD/MS/PG Diploma or MSc. Medical in relevant subject.
NOTE: Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility criteria for SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/Differently - abled categories candidates will be given.
· For M.Phil./ M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes:
At least 55% marks in post-graduation (in relevant subject).
NOTE: Relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility criteria for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently - abled categories candidates will be given. It is also applicable for those who had obtained their Master's degree prior to 19.09.1991.
How to Apply:
· Prescribed application form is available at the Registrar's office or may be downloaded from the University website, Duly filled application form should reach Registrar office along with nonrefundable DD worth Rs. 1500/- (including test fee) in favour of ‘Swami Vivekanand Subharti University' payable at Meerut, latest by 20th September 2018. Amount may also be paid through online fee submission form at www.subharti.org/online_fee_submission_form.php
· Applications of non eligible candidates & incomplete application forms will not be considered. Admit cards will be issued only to eligible candidates & sent through email only.
· Qualified candidates of Entrance Test will be called for an Interview, Merit list will be declared after Interview. The date and time of Interview will be notified separately.
· The applicants, who have qualified UGC-JRF/CSIR/NET/SLET/GATE or M.Phil, are required to indicate accordingly in the application form for exemption from the written part of the Ph.D. Entrance Test only.
· Contact Person: Additional Registrar (Academics), Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram, N.H.-58, Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut. Pin- 250005. Ph.: 9639010302, 0121-3055000 Fax: 2439067
· Test Pattern: The Entrance Test shall be of hundred (100) multiple choice questions. 50 questions shall be on Research Methodology, intended to assess research aptitude of the candidate. Rest 50 questions will be from the subject for which candidate is applying.
Date & Timings: Entrance Test for Ph.D. and M.Phil, programmes will be conducted on Sunday the 30th September 2018. at Subharti University campus, Meerut only during 09:00 am to 11:00 am
Last Date: 20th September, 2018
Date of Entrance Test: 30th September, 2018 (Sunday) at 9.00am to 11.00pm
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.subharti.org