Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, RMLIMS, Lucknow
Vibhuti Khand, Gomtinagar
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0522 6692000 001004
Fax: 0522 4918506
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.drrmlims.ac.in
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) is a super specialty autonomous medical teaching institute established by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Chairperson of the Institute is Mr. Alok RanjanIAS, Chief Secretary, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Vice Chairperson is Mr. R.P. Singh IAS, Principal Secretary Medical Education. The current Director of the institute is Prof Nuzhat Husain. Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences is centrally located in Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. The hospital affiliated to the institute offers high end services and treatment in various superspeciality medical disciplines and also offers teaching facilities imparting degrees of D.M., M.Ch., M.D., M.S., Ph.D. as well as paramedical diploma programs.
M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
Duration: 2 Years
1. Minimum 60% marks for General/OBC candidate & 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine or B.Sc in Physics or B.Sc in allied/related subject i.e Radio Diagnosis, Radiotherapy or B.Sc (with physics as a subject) in life science /Chemistry/ Mathematics/Statistics from recognised University.
2. Candidates appearing for B.Sc (final) exam are also eligible to apply.
3. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age, but should not be more than 35 years as on 1st July 2019. Relaxation in age for reservation category (OBC/SC/ST) will be as per govt. of UP rules. High School certificate shall be considered as proof of age.
· Minimum qualifying marks will be kept as 50% for the General/OBC Category candidates, and 5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination as per UP Govt. rule.
· The selected students will have to complete the admission process by paying the prescribed fee online and report to the institute for verification of original documents etc on the specified date before the start on the course.
· Academic Session shall start from 01st July, 2019.
A. Entrance examination:
1. Admissions are subject to a written qualifying entrance test only. The test shall be of one & half hour duration, and shall contain 100 single best response, multiple choice objective type questions. Admit card shall be issued online 25th May 2019.
2. Candidates willing to avail reservation shall submit domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh only. Non submission of any domicile certificate or domicile of state/union territories other than Uttar Pradesh shall treated as a general category.
3. After scrutiny of candidates' application forms and documents, the list of candidates not eligible for the entrance test shall be posted on the website on 20th May 2019.
Note: Use of any unfair means is prohibited during the examination such as calculator, PDA, cellular phone, digital diary, laptop, pager, any computer, calculator- like material Bluetooth or Bluetooth gadget, electronic watches, log table, chits, note books etc. There may be checking and frisking before admission into the examination hall, and if any candidate is found with any of the aforementioned items, or is found cheating, or otherwise interacting with any other candidates, his/her paper will be cancelled and appropriate legal action may be initiated.
Candidates should reach the examination centre at least one hour before the exam.
*Reservation Policy: Dr RMLIMS is governed by the reservation policies of the Government of Uttar Pradesh as issued and amended form time to time.
How to Apply:
· Application form is to be filled online from the website www.drrmlims.ac.in or www.drrmlims.com from 20th April 2019, onwards till 15th May 2019.
· No application will be received by hand or by post/courier
· The Director, Dr. RMLIMS, Lucknow reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reason and increase or decrease number of candidate for admission.
The Last Date to submit completely filled application form online is: 15th May, 2019
Examination Venue & Date Dr. RMLIMS, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 (UP): 2nd June, 2019 (Reporting Time: 09:00AM)
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.drrmlims.ac.in