Shobhit Institute of Engineering and Technology, SIET, Meerut
(A NAAC Accredited Deemed-to-be University)
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: +91-9675190001 8791000756 57
Fax: +91-121- 2575724
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
SHOBHIT Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut (SIET, Merrut) was established in the year 2000 at Meerut (U.P.), SIET, Meerut is located at Dulhera Marg, Roorkee Road, on the outskirts of the city of Meerut among green surroundings, with in the National Capital Region (approximately 70 kms. from Delhi) and easily approachable from all parts of the country by rail or by multilane metalled National Highway No. 58. Railway Stations at Meerut and Daurala are on the either side of the campus and are less than 15 minutes drive from the Institute.
M.Tech [Disciplines: Agricultural Technology (informatics), Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Electronics and Communication engineering, Computer Science and Engineering]
Minimum of 55% marks in B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./or equivalent in appropriate branches.
Admission Procedure: Admission is based on the Academic records and /or GATE score.
Program fee: Tuition fee: Rs. 60,000/- +University charges: Rs. 40,000/- per annum
Financial Support: a monthly scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- will be awarded to a limited number of GATE qualified selected candidates admitted to full-time M.Tech. program on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply:
· Admission Processing charge of Rs. 1,100 /- (Non-refundable)
· For Research Programs & BAMS porgarm Admission Processing charge of Rs. 2,100 /- (Non-refundable)
Option 1: Application Form, Upload Documents, Pay Online
· Fill and Submit Application Form online
· Upload scanned copy of class X mark-sheet and recent color passport size photograph.
· Pay online through Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking.
Option 2: Download Application Form for offline submission
· Fill your basic details and download Application Form in PDF format.
· Print the Application Form, fill-in the required details completely, affix recent color passport size photograph and submit along with photocopy of class X mark-sheet at the respective University campus you are applying to
· You can download the Application Form free of cost and submit with DD for Rs. 1100/- in favour of ‘Shobhit University’ payable at Meerut or Gangoh or pay online by debit/credit card / Netbanking.
Option 3: Visting and Fill Application Form from Shobhit University Centers
· Buy Application Form from Shobhit University Centers in Meerut, Gangoh, Noida, Delhi.
· Duly fill-in the required details completely, affix recent passport size photograph and submit along with photocopy of class X mark-sheet at respective campus you are applying to.
· Click here to view the list Shobhit University Centers from where you can get the Shobhit University Application Form.
Last date for submission of Application form: 19th September, 2019
First list of selected Candidates: 22nd September, 2019
Registration and fee submission: 25th September, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.shobhituniversity.ac.in