Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, BIAS, Nainital
A Sister Institution of BIT, MESRA Ranchi
Phone-No: 05942-247032 247095 247921
Email: email@example.com Website: www.birlainstitute.co.in
Birla Institute of Applied Sciences (BIAS) is located in the most picturesque surroundings of the lake town of Bhimtal. It is in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand state. The campus is spread over an area of about 10 hectares of prime land amongst the Kumaun hills, thus providing a cool climate and lush green environmental surroundings, ideally conducive for academic pursuit. The Institute is affiliated to the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (UTU). Hostel facility is available for all the admitted students.
BTech [Specialization: ECE, CSE]
Based on the merit of 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in phy, Math, Che, Comp.
BTech Lateral Entry [Specialization: ECE, CSE]
Based on the merit of Diploma, B.Sc. (PCM) with a minimum of 50% marks.
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Duration: 3 Years
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks & Mathematics at 10+2.
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Lateral Entry
Duration: 2 Years
BCA, B.Sc (CS, IT) with a minimum of 50% marks
How to Apply:
A must read before filling this registration form
1. Filling this registration form does not guarantee a seat in the Institute. The seat will be alloted to eligible students fulfilling the admission criterion laid down by the Institute [For criteria visit ADMISSION 2020 Page].
2. The application will not be considered as submitted if Payment of the Registration Fee (Rs. 2000) is not paid. Ensure that you submit correct Registration Form as well as Payment details.
3. Registration fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
4. Once offered a seat after the counseling, the candidate has to deposit the requisite amount within a given time frame, failing which the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
5. You are supposed to keep the receipt of the registration fee, the printout of the Registration form with you and produce the same when required.
6. Counseling Date and procedure will be intimated to the candidate later on.
7. You may be required to upload the documents as and when desired by the Institute.
8. Users are required to keep their user ID & Password safe with them and they are not supposed to share it with anyone.
9. After successful submission of payment details, you are required to visit our website regularly for counseling date/any other updates.
10.You are required to take print out of your registration form, by navigating to the print button & keep the same with you for future references.
In case of any doubt, feel free to seek clarification on following mobile numbers.
9410169995, 9149285401, 9415364502, 9411162340, 9411199555, 9412959891, 9412327953.
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.birlainstitute.co.in