Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, HITS, Chennai
40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai - 600 016. India.
Ph.: +91-44-2234 1389, 2234 2508, Fax: +91-44-2234 2170
P.O.Box No.1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Padur, (Via) Kelambakkam, Chennai - 603 103, India Phone: +91-44-2747 4262, 2747 4395, Fax: +91-44-2747 4208
The HITSEEE is an abbreviated form of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE). The Hindustan Institute of Technology is a Part of Hindustan University headquartered in Chennai. It was founded in 1985 by K. C. G. Verghese as Hindustan College of Engineering Under Anna University; later in 2008 it attained Deemed status from the University Grants Commission.
· Aeronautical Engineering
· Automobile Engineering (Motor Sports)
· Civil Engineering
· Aeronautical Engineering (Avionics)
· Automobile Engineering (Autotronics)
· Civil (Construction Engineering & Management)
· Aerospace Engineering
· Bio Technology
· Civil (Structural Engineering)
· Automobile Engineering
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil (Environmental Engineering & Water Resources)
· Computer Science & Engineering
· Computer Science & Engineering (Enterprise Information Systems)
· Computer Science & Engineering (Information Security)
· Computer Science & Engineering (Distributed Enterprise System)
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Energy Engineering)
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Electrical Drives & Control)
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Systems)
· Electronics & Communication Engineering
· Electronics & Communication Engineering (Bio Medical Engineering)
· Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (Real Time Embedded Systems)
· Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (Industrial Automation)
· Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (Robotics & Control)
· Mechanical Engineering
· Mechatronics Engineering
· Manufacturing Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering (Material Science)
· Marine Engineering
· Information Technology (Cloud Computing)
· Information Technology (Cyber Security)
· Tech Polymer Technology
· Information Technology (Mobile Computing)
Eligibility for applying B.Tech Courses
A pass in intermediate or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry is mandatory for applying B.Tech courses.
Eligibility for applying B.Arch Courses
· Here are the some referrals Conditions that a candidate is required for applying B. Arch Courses.
· A pass in Class Intermediate with at least 50% with Mathematics, Business Mathematics as one of their subject.
· Pass in 3 Year diploma (10+3), which recognized by Central, State Government with Mathematics with an aggregate not less than 50%
· Any other Intermediate level examinations that are approved by Hindustan University. Visit University website for further details.
· The foreign Candidates who applying for B. Arch course Including NRI, Foreign should write an exam conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA) and its score shouldn’t be less than 80 out of 200.
· The result awaiting candidates for HSC, +2 examinations are eligible to register online entrance exam. The Institute also suggests that the foreign candidates are not eligible to sit for online entrance examination.
How to Apply:
Online Application Process
· For applying Online, the candidates must need a valid email address and a digital self –attested image of the candidate. Once after that, enter the details like contact address, Educational qualification Details, exam center preference details, etc. You can get an overview about the admission process from university website.
· Online Application fee is Rs. 925/-
· Offline Application is Rs. 1,000/-
Chennai – HIET Campus, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai-University Campus, Padur, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kochi, Kozhikode, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kadappa, Lucknow, Guwahati, Madurai, Mysore, Nagerocoil, Nellore, New Delhi, Patna, Puducherry, Ranchi, Tirunelveli, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
Issue of Application form 06th Jan 2016
Last date for submission of filled-in Application form 09th April 2016
Online Entrance Exam dates
(Chennai Centers) – 30th April 2016 to 04th May 2016
(Other Centers) – 30th April 2016 to 01st May 2016
To know more Information about entrance please click here