Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
§ as per admission brochure MAH-MCA CET 2010 issued by DTE
§ Admission through MAH-MCA CET; Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra. For details of admission process 2010-2013 see dte.org.in/mca
How to Apply
Therefore it is compulsory for candidates seeking admission to this institute to:-
1. Appear for GMAT or CAT
2. Apply to K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research for admission through on-line Admission Form available on our website http://simsr.somaiya.edu and submit it online.
3. Send a printout of the completed form along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 1550/- in favour of “SIMSR” payable at Mumbai or Receipt of Learning Centre (IMS / Career Forum / Career Launcher / Cerebral Heights) with a passport size photograph pasted as the appropriate place, along with the following documents-
® Attested photocopies of the Work Experience Certificates (to claim credits for work experience), if any.
® Photo copy of CAT Admit Card ( Photo on CAT Admit Card and SIMSR application form should be same),
4. Payment of Rs 1550 / - can also be made on-line through the credit card facility.
5. The envelope should be superscripted as “ADMISSION PGDM- IB”
6. Send the above to the Institute at the following address:
K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar (East)
To know more information about SIMSR Mumbai Admission please Click here