Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (AICTE Approved and NBA Accredited) [Full Time]
· Recognised Bachelors Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline.
· Students appearing in Final year Bachelors Degree exam can also apply.
· Candidates with work experience and/or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
· NRI / Company Sponsored candidates can seek admission based on their prior Academic & Work record, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
· Candidates who have taken CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT or a similar nationalised entrance exam for Management studies can apply
How to Apply:
Application Procedure: NDIM prospectus and application form for admissions to the 2011-2013 batches are available. The prospectus and Application Form may be obtained from NDIM campus 60, 50(B&C) Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Near Batra Hospital, New Delhi 110062 on all working days from 9.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,000/ in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favour of ‘New Delhi Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi to our aforementioned address.
*Application Form can also be downloaded from the NDIM website (www.ndimdelhi.org), filled and submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favour of ‘New Delhi Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi.
To know more information about NDIM New Delhi Admission please Click here