Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, SIBM, Nagpur
Constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gat. No.167, 168, 169, Village Mauje-Wathoda/Bhandewadi
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440035
Phone-No: 0712-6192400 6192403
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sibmnagpur.edu.in
Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management - Nagpur has been established with the aim of imparting world-class education to students and transforming them into top notch business leaders
· Promoting international understanding through quality education
· To inculcate spirit of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' (The world is one family)
· To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
· To promote ethical and value-based learning
· To foster the spirit of national development
· To inculcate cross cultural sensitization
· To develop global competencies amongst students
· To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
· To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
· To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff and community
· To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment
· To produce thought provoking leaders for the society
Master of Business Administration (MBA) 180
· Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
How to Apply:
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur students should complete the following procedure:
The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2019. SNAP 2019 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
i) Billdesk Payment Gateway ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft. For more details please visit: www.snaptest.org
While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIBM-Nagpur in the same application form. A programme fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIBM-Nagpur for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
1) SNAP Test fee & programme(s) of the institute is non-refundable.
2) Demand Draft(s) should reach the Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 23, 2019. Demand Drafts reaching after this will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates.
3) The last date for payment for SIBM-Nagpur is January 8, 2020
For further details on admissions mail to email@example.com
Symbiosis Test Secretariat or SIBM-Nagpur will not be responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of courier/postal services.
Please note: No capitation is charged for admission to any programme at any institute of Symbiosis.
SNAP Registrations Start Date: 16th August, 2019
SNAP Registrations End Date: 23rd November, 2019
SNAP Test Date: 15th December, 2019
Last Date for Payment for SIBM Nagpur: 8th January, 2020
SNAP Result Date: 10th January, 2020
Declaration of Shortlists: 11th January, 2020
Slot Booking Dates: 13th January to 15th January 2020
GE PIWAT in Noida: 18th to 19th January, 2020 & 1st to 2nd February, 2020
GE PIWAT in Nagpur: 22nd to 25th January 2020
Declaration of Merit List 1: 4th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 1: 9th February 2020
Declaration of Merit List 2: 10th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 2: 15th February 2020
Declaration of Merit List 3: 16th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 3: 21st February 2020
Program Commencement: 1st June, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.sibmnagpur.edu.in