K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, SIMSR, Mumbai
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar East
Phone-No: 91-022- 67283000 3050 3232 3081
Fax: 91-022-2515 7219
Email: email@example.comWebsite: simsr.somaiya.edu
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR) was established in the year 1981 as a part of Somaiya Vidyavihar with the objective of providing state of the art education in management and allied areas. The Institute was inaugurated by Dr. Manmohan Singh, the former Prime Minister of India, and is consistently ranked among top 20 Management Institutes and top 10 private sector B-schools in India. The Institute nestled in a 60 acre campus in the central suburbs of Mumbai and offers full time and part time Masters and Post Graduate Programmes in Business Management, and Masters in Computer Applications.
MBA [International Business]
MBA [Financial Services]
MBA [Retail Management]
MBA [Integrated Marketing Communications]
MBA [Healthcare Management]
MBA [Human Resources]
· Appear for CAT 2019/XAT 2020/CMAT and GMAT 2020
· Candidate can apply for more than one programme (MBA/IB/FS/RM/COMM/HCM/HR) GMAT Score valid from Jan 2017 till 10th Feb 2020.
Shortlist for GD-PI
· Short listing of Candidates on the basis of test scores.
· Shortlisted candidates has to fill candidate profile form and SOP
· GD-PI Process will be conducted in different cities across india.
· Case based Group Discussion and Personal in-depth Interview.
Merit List Declaration
· Declaration of the consolidated merit position of the candidate.
· Candidate will have to fill programme preference details online.
Online Seat Allotment:
· Candidate will be offered the choice of the program based on their prefereances, merit, positions and availability of seats.
To know more information about “Eligibility” please visit College website.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can apply through the official website
Application Form fee: Rs. Resident indians - 2850/- + (Applicable Transaction Charges) NRI / FN / OCI / CIWGC - 3850/- + (Applicable Transaction Charges)
Last date of Form Submission: 6th February, 2020
GD/PI: 28th February - 15th March, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.simsr.somaiya.edu