K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, SIMSR, Mumbai
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar East
Phone-No: 91-022- 67283000 3050 3232 3081
Fax: 91-022-2515 7219
Email: email@example.comWebsite: simsr.somaiya.edu
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR) was established in the year 1981 as a part of Somaiya Vidyavihar with the objective of providing state of the art education in management and allied areas. The Institute was inaugurated by Dr. Manmohan Singh, the former Prime Minister of India, and is consistently ranked among top 20 Management Institutes and top 10 private sector B-schools in India. The Institute nestled in a 60 acre campus in the central suburbs of Mumbai and offers full time and part time Masters and Post Graduate Programmes in Business Management, and Masters in Computer Applications.
PGDM-Core (28th Batch)
PGDM-Financial Services (10th Batch)
PGDM-International Business (14th Batch)
PGDM-Communication (9th Batch)
PGDM-Retail Management (14th Batch)
PGDM-Health Care Management (3rd Batch)
· Candidates aspiring to secure admission at the different management programs offered at K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai need to first ensure that the meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. Only candidates who meet the criterion mentioned below will be eligible for participation in the 2020-22 admissions at the institute.
· Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of a minimum 3 years duration with atleast 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA.
· Candidates must register and appear for CAT 2019/XAT 2020/CMAT 2020/GMAT (score valid from Jan 2019 till 31st Dec 2019). They are also obtaining the minimum required score to be eligible to participate in the admission process.
· Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam are also eligible to apply. If shortlisted such as candidate will be considered provisionally eligible for admission and would be required to submit his/her marksheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree exam by 31st July 2020.
· Work Experience is not a mandatory requirement for admission to the management programs offered at K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai.
· Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to secure admission in the various PGDM Programs offered at K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai:
· CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT*: Appear for CAT / XAT/ CMAT & GMAT* ; A candidate can apply for more than one program (PGDM/IB/FS/RM/COMM/HCM; *GMAT score valid from January 2017 till 31st December 2019
· Shortlist for GD-PI: Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of test scores; Shortlisted candidates has to fill candidate profile form and SOP
· GD-PI Process: GD-PI Process will be conducted in different cities across India; Case based Group discussion and personal in depth Interview.
· Merit List Declaration: Declaration of the consolidated merit position of the candidate; Candidate will have to fill programme preference details online.
· Online Seat Allotment: Candidate will be offered the choice of the program based on their preferences, merit positions and availability of seats
How to Apply:
Applicants aspiring for admission to the programs may apply online or download application form from our website
Step 1: Registration
· Register your username and password with your correct email id and mobile no. Use genuine email id since this email id will be used for further communication. After registration, you can log in and fill the form.
· The maximum length of the username can be 15 characters, in that space, numbers and special characters are not allowed. You can use only alphabets.
· The maximum length of the password can be 15 characters.
Note: While filling the online form Use Tab key for moving from one field to another field – use Enter key only to submit the page.
Step 2: Login
Specify the username, password and email id used for registration. Once the Online application form is submitted and Somaiya form no. is generated, you can edit the form till the last date of online application form.
Step 3: Online Form Filling
Fill all the information in every section (Personal, Photograph, Academic, Achievements, Work Experience and Programme Details). It is mandatory to fill all the sections before going to the payment section.
· Resident Indians: Rs. 2850/- + (Applicable Transaction Charges)
· NRI / FN / PIO / CIWGC: Rs. 3850/- + (Applicable Transaction Charges)
Last date of Form Submission: 14th January, 2020
Shortlist & Cut-off: 17th February, 2020 (12 noon IST)
Location preference for GD/PI: 17th -20th February, 2020 (12 noon IST)
GD/PI Dates: 28th February - 15th March, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.somaiya.edu