Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Rohtak
M D University
Rohtak, Rohtak, Haryana
Email: email@example.com Website: www.iimrohtak.ac.in
“A long time ago, we made a tryst with destiny. Now the time has come to redeem our pledge, not wholly or in full measure, but very substantially.” Nehru’s words on 15 August, 1947, echo unto this day. In continuance of the Government’s vision of promoting excellence in managerial education, the eighth Indian Institute of Management was established in Rohtak on November 16, 2009. Enabling the institute to maintain the integrity of this noble legacy is the able mentorship of IIM Lucknow, an institute which is itself celebrated its 25th year of existence. IIM Rohtak aspires to impart knowledge of business disciplines with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare ethical and innovative leaders for the good of not just the nation, but the world. We seek to build in our students advanced leadership skills, an appreciation for the impact of management systems on the working of organizations, and an understanding of the strategic, economic and operating significance of even the smallest of events in the current and foreseeable socio-economic scenario. Set within the verdant surroundings of Maharshi Dayanand University, IIM Rohtak has access to some of the finest academic, cultural and sports facilities in the country.
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Equivalent to Ph.D. [Areas of Specialization: Economics& Public Policy, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour, Management Information Systems, Marketing Management, Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques, Strategic Management]
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
· Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and Minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
· Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks & Minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
· Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
· 4-year Engineering degree, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and minimum 18 Months of relevant experience at the time of application;
· Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities and Minimum 18 Months of relevant experience;
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the closing date of application in any of the following tests:
· CAT conducted by IIMs (For all areas)
· UGC/JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
· PGDM of IIMs. (The candidates should have obtained the qualifying degree or diploma, not more than five years ago (For all areas)
* Non-Resident Indians, persons of Indian origin and other foreign citizens should have a valid GMAT/GRE score of not older than two years from the closing date of application.
In addition, candidates with 3 years of academic experience and not having any of the above test score may appear for Research Aptitude Test (RAT) to be conducted by IIM Rohtak for shortlisting.
Those appearing for the final year of eligibility exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement. Such applicants should submit the required proof of their eligibility qualifications before joining the programme.
The respective Areas will decide its own choice of tests (one or multiple) from among the tests listed above. A candidate can apply to two Areas at a time on payment of admission fee separately. Therefore, getting shortlisted or selected in one Area will not guarantee shortlisting or selection in another Area. Further, if different Areas schedule the interviews on the same date and time, the candidate will be required to decide which Area interview s/he would attend and the candidate will not be entitled to claim any special consideration including rescheduling of interviews.
Candidates possessing PGDM of IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent will be eligible for applying directly (i.e., without again taking qualifying examination).
Wherever the total and/or the sectional scores of the qualifying examination mentioned above, the candidates should have scored at least 80 percentile in CAT, 85% in GATE in total to be eligible to apply for the FPM of IIM Rohtak. In case of GMAT, the minimum required score, must be 600 and be in the top15 percentile. The actual cut-off scores used by different Areas for shortlisting may, however, be higher than the scores mentioned as minimum eligibility.
The number of candidates to be called for interview in each Area will be decided by the Area. The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview at IIM Rohtak or any other venue fixed by the Institute which will be mentioned in the call letter for interview. In the interviews, the candidates will be assessed for their intellectual capabilities, research aptitude and interest in the management discipline.
How to Apply:
Online application form can be filled through below link on payment of Rs 1000/- (for Indian Citizens) and $ 100 (for foreign citizens or NRIs) as registration charges. Separate payment to be made in case applying for more than one area. The printed form along with a crossed Demand Draft (in favour of IIM Rohtak) or payment gateway receipt of Rs 1000 or $ 100 should be received at the institute by January 30, 2019.
Online application form Link will be updated soon.
Last date of Application: 27th January 2019
FPM Interview’s: 26th-27th March, 2019
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.iimrohtak.ac.in