Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, CDAC, Pune
A Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and IT, Govt of India
C-DAC Innovation Park, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune, Maharashtra- 411 008
Email: email@example.com Website: www.cdac.in
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities. The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988. Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Courses Offered at: C-DAC Centre, Bengaluru (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD, PG-DASS, PG-DST, PG-DITISS), Chennai (PG-DAC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD), Hyderabad (PG-DAC, PG-DSSD, PG-DESD), Kolkata (PG-WiMC, PG-DESD), Mohali (PG-DSSD, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD), Mumbai (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DST), Noida (PG-DGI, PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD, PG-DIVESD), Pune (PG-DAC, PG-WiMC, PG-DITISS, PG-DESD, PG-DVLSI, PG-DGI, PG-DLC, PG-DHI), Trivandrum (PG-DESD) C-DAC Satellite Centre: NIT Agartala (PG-DAC), MNNIT Allahabad (PG-DAC)
PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGI)
PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
PG Diploma in Internet of Things (PG-DIoT)
PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence (PG-DAI)
PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
PG Diploma in Advanced Secure Software Development (PG-DASSD)
PG Diploma in HPC System Administration (PG-HPCSA)
PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation and Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI)
· Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / B.Tech / 4-year B.Sc. Engg / AMIE / AMIETE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / IT or related areas; (or) Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g., MCA / M.Sc. Engg / M.Sc (CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.).
· There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses. Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2019 will also be considered for admission to the above courses.
· By qualifying in C-DAC's admission tests of December 2019, such candidates can apply for provisional admission in February 2020 batch, subject to the condition that:
· All parts of their qualifying degree examination shall be completed by the date of joining the course, and
· Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted at C-DAC by 31 May 2020.
· Please see specialized eligibility for individual course on website
How to Apply:
· The process of admission to C-DAC's PG Diploma courses begins with registration of prospective candidates on the C-DAC website www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in
· Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC's computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). Every year, C-CAT is usually conducted in June (for August admissions) and December (for February admissions).
· Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully while filling the online registration and application forms. Upon registering, candidates will get their Form Number that can be used to log in and fill the C-CAT application form online.
· For further details on Courses, C-CAT, Eligibility, Registration and Application visit Website.
· 100 percent placement assistance provided through C-DAC’s Common Campus Placement Programme (CCPP)
· National level Common Campus Placement Program (CCPP) conducted at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Pune for all C-DAC students across India. National and multinational ICT companies participate in the campus placements to recruit C-DAC students for R&D, product development, ICT projects & service, etc.
Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT: 30th October, 2019
Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT: 27th November, 2019
Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards: 04th to 14th December, 2019
C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT): 8th December, 2019
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.cdac.in