Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, NMIMS, Mumbai
VL, Mehta Road, Vile Parle
Phone-No: 91-22-2613 4577 2614 3177
Fax: 91-22-2611 4512
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nmims.edu
SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), one of the premier Universities of Higher Studies in India, has completed 33 years of its existence in the year 2018-19. NMIMS established in the year 1981 as Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, began its journey by offering a masters degree program in management studies, a course of the University of Mumbai with an intake of only 40 students and 4 full time faculty.
Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) [Course Offered by SVKM’s NMIMS, Balwant Sheth School of Architecture]
Duration: 2 year
For M.Arch. the candidate must have passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor of Architecture degree course or equivalent course recognized by the Council of Architecture.
• Candidates appearing for final year are not eligible to apply
• Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are not eligible to apply & register as per UGC guidelines.
• Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas board/ Universities.
• Candidate above 30 years of age are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Online Registration & Payment of Registration fee:
1 Online registration:
• Visit website for online registration
• Before filling the online form, please read all the instruction carefully mentioned in instruction sheet, important dates & also terms & condition given in online application form
2. Payment of registration fee:
Register Online on website & Pay registration fee of Rs 1,800/- (Non refundable) (Please refer online registration for payment details.).
Forward below mentioned documents to:
SVKM’s NMIMS University,
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West),
List of Documents
• Copy of duly filled up Online application form
• Degree Marksheet & Certificate (attested photo copy for passed candidate)
Candidate’s application form will not be considered if they fail to submit the above mentioned document till 5th July 2019
Last date of registration: 1st July, 2019 (Monday)
Call letters for Personal Interview will be available on website at 5.00 p.m.: 5th July, 2019
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) [Course Offered by SVKM’s NMIMS, Balwant Sheth School of Architecture]
I. Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board at the first attempt with Mathematics and English compulsory. (or)
10+3 Diploma (Any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with minimum 50% marks at the first attempt with Mathematics and English compulsory. (or)
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate or / & DP awarded are not eligible) in any stream from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks at the first attempt as a regular student Mathematics and English compulsory.
II. NATA Score (Minimum 80 out of 200)
III. Candidate must have passed in all subjects of B. Arch. first year.
Note: Admission will be offered on the basis of merit i.e B. Arch first year aggregate percentage
There are few seats available in Bachelor of Architecture for lateral admission to second year.
• The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks at the 10+2 examination and NATA Score / Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of Central/State Government (Including JEE Paper- II Aptitude Test in Architecture).
• The selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as also shall be binding on all concerned.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates are required to contact NMIMS admission department personally to submit application form which available at website before 29th June 2019
1. Online registration:
• Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
• Before filling the online form, please read all the instruction carefully mentioned in instruction sheet & important dates.
2. Payment of registration fee:
• Pay registration fee of Rs 1,600/- (Non refundable) (Please refer online registration for payment details) Registration fee is non-refundable
Last date of registration: 30th June, 2019 (Sunday)
Merit List of candidates selected for admission on website at 5.00 p.m.: 4th July, 2019
Payment of Admission fees (Time: 11.00am to 4.00 pm): 5th July to 13th July, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nmims.edu