Tata Memorial Centre, TMC, Mumbai
Affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute
Dr E Borges Road, Parel
Phone-No: 91-22- 24177000 24146750 – 55
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tmc.gov.in
The Tata Memorial Hospital was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people. In 1952 the Indian Cancer Research Centre was established as a pioneer research institute for basic research - later called the Cancer Research Institute (CRI). In 1957 the Ministry of Health took over the Tata Memorial Hospital. The transfer of the administrative control of the Tata Memorial Centre (Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Institute) to the Department of Atomic Energy in 1962 was the next major milestone. The Tata Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute merged as the two arms of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) in 1966 as a classic example of private philanthropy augmented by Government support with a mandate for Service, Education & Research in Cancer.
Post Graduate Diploma in Patient Navigation - KEVAT [Course offered by: KEVAT-A Patient Navigation Program]
Duration: 1 Year, Full time
Course Fees: Rs. 18,000 for the entire course
· Graduate/Post graduate degree from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks preferably in Medical Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or Public Health. Graduate/Post Graduate from all other disciplines can also apply.
· Indian nationals up to 35 years of age are eligible to apply
· Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered for sponsored candidates and for candidates from North-east
· Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance of candidates in MCQ, followed by Aptitude test, Essay Writing and Interview.
· Only those candidates who score at least 50% marks in the MCQ entrance exam are eligible to be called for Aptitude test, Essay & Interview.
A fixed number of candidates (not exceeding 2 times number of seats) will be called for the interview from those who have scored 50% and above in the MCQ test.
How to Apply:
· Eligible applicants can apply ONLINE through the link on TMC website viz. https://tmc.gov.in
· All relevant documents must be scanned and uploaded online. Hard copies of relevant documents and application form must NOT be submitted to the Institute.
· All correspondence with the applicant will be done via email only.
· Responsibility of filling up the form correctly will be that of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
The candidate must submit Online Application. Only successfully committed applications will be accepted. Late & incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No correspondence of any kind will be entertained in this regard.
For any help or queries regarding the application process, one may call on the numbers mentioned below (9 am - 5pm): TEL: 022 24177296 OR MOB: +91 8355971702 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fees: Rs. 500 for all candidates (Through Online Payment Only)
Last date of Online Application: 26th August, 2019
Date of MCQ test: 7th September, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.tmc.gov.in