International Management Institute, IMI, Bhubaneswar
IDCO Plot No.1, Gothapatna, PO-Malipada, PS-Chandaka, Dist- Khurda
Phone-No: 0674-3042112 91 7377347255
International Management Institute (IMI) established in 1981, is India's first corporate-sponsored Business School. IMI follows international standard curricula, which has been enriched in the past, by its academic collaborations with erstwhile International Management Institute, Geneva; Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, and Manchester Business School, U.K. The school with strong support from the Indian industry has grown into one of the most prestigious business schools in the country and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 15 B-schools in India.
International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar commenced the classes for the first batch of PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) approved by AICTE on August 2011. The new campus of IMI at Bhubaneswar is dedicated to develop socially sensitive, ethical, value adding leaders and organizations through relevant teaching, research, training and consulting that serve stakeholders' interests.
IMI, Bhubaneswar has world-class infrastructure at the brand new, fully residential 16 acre campus designed by an internationally renowned architect. The aesthetically designed exteriors, wide open spaces and large well appointed classrooms, syndicate rooms, multi use auditoriums, state-of-the-art Library & Computer Center and self sufficient MDP Centre with AC Lecture and Seminar Halls are truly the hallmark of the new campus. In short, with cutting-edge technology blending effortlessly with serene and verdant surroundings, the ambience at IMI Bhubaneswar is truly outstanding and highly conducive for learning.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM
in International Management Institute, IMI, Bhubaneswar
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2018-20
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM in International Management Institute, IMI, Bhubaneswar
50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any AIU approved university. Those graduating in 2018 may also apply.
How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM in International Management Institute, IMI, Bhubaneswar
· The IMI Admission Bulletin and Admission Application Form can be downloaded from http://imibh.edu.in
· Applicant should fill-up the application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable.
· Admission application fee is Rs. 500.
· Admission fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD), drawn in favor of International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar payable atBhubaneswar. Applicants must write the CAT/XAT/GMAT registration number on the reverse of the DD, in the absence of which, the application will be treated as incomplete and can be rejected.
· Applications complete in all respects, including the application fees, should be sent to the below address:
International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar
IDCO Plot No.1, Gothapatna
Dist- Khurda, Bhubaneswar-751003
Phone: 0674-3042112, +91 7377347255
Application closes: 04th December 2017
To know more Information about course please visit: www.imibh.edu.in