MBA (Information Technology)
Graduates from any discipline with valid CAT score (GMAT score for FN/NRI's)
IIIT-A uses CAT Score for short-listing the candidate for our MBA-IT (2 Years) full time Post Graduate Program in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in conduct of the program.
· NRI/Sponsored/FN/SAARC (supernumerary seats) 5
· Seats for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidate: 3% of total with horizontal reservation.
· All Reservations for various categories as per GoI guidelines apply. In case application of some other reservation has to be brought in force and likewise seats would be adjusted and it may be incorporated.
· Candidates appearing in Qualifying Degree Examinations may also apply, [If final result is likely to be declared by 14th July 2011]
· Candidate interested for more than one program needs to fill in a separate form.
How to Apply:
The forms may be obtained both in person or can be downloaded from the www.iiita.ac.in. The
cost of application form is Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates) to be paid in cash or through DD of MICR type from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of 'IIIT-Allahabad' payable at Allahabad.
IIIT-A Counters to collect the Application Form
IIIT-A Jhalwa Campus Deoghat, Jhalwa Allahabad - 211012, Phone: +91-532-2922032/33
Nehru Science Centre Allahabad, Kamala Nehru Road, Allahabad - 211002, Phone: +91-532-2461377
IHT-A Delhi Guest House, 564, Sachin Nag Block, Khelghoan, New Delhi, Phone: +91-11-26494595
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology Teekarmafi, Amethi- 227120, Phone: +91-5368-273220/222
Sale of IIIT admission Application From-cum Information brochure: 16" November 2010
Last date of issuing (in person) and receiving completed application forms at IIIT-A counter: 24th March 2011
Entrance Exam Dates: 23rd – 24th April 2011
To know more information about IIIT admission, please click here