National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, NIAEM, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone-No: General: 91 - 40 - 24016702 to 706
Fax: 91 - 40 – 24015388
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.manage.gov.in
MANAGE was established in 1987, as the National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India as an autonomous Institute, from which its acronym ‘MANAGE’ is derived. In recognition of its importance and expansion of activities all over the country, its status was elevated to that of a National Institute in 1992 and re-christened to its present name i.e., National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management. MANAGE is the Indian response to challenges of agricultural extension in a rapidly growing and diverse agriculture sector. The policies of liberalization and globalization of the economy and the level of agricultural technology becoming more sophisticated and complex, called for major initiatives towards reorientation and modernization of the agricultural extension system. Effective ways of managing the extension system needed to be evolved and extension organizations enabled to transform the existing set up through professional guidance and training of critical manpower. MANAGE is the response to this imperative need.
Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Warehousing Management (PGDAWM)
Duration: 1 year
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50 percent marks
2. The degree must be from a recognized Indian University
3. The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (OR)
4. In case the qualification of a candidate is from a foreign university, it must be recognized by Government of India, as equivalent to a degree offered in India.
Minimum and Maximum Age: No bar
Fee for entire program is Rs 25,000, which is to be paid in two installments i.e. Rs 12500 to be paid at the time of admission along with the application form and remaining Rs 12500 before the start of second semester Fee is to be paid through Demand Draft or Cheque in favour of MANAGE payable at Hyderabad. In case of payment through cheque, admission of the candidate will be confirmed only after its clearance.
Medium of instruction: English
How to Apply:
1. A candidate seeking admission to the course may download the admission form from the website
2. The dully filled in application form along with photographs, fee and enclosures is to be sent by post / courier to the address provided in the application form.
3. After the scrutiny of the applications at MANAGE, a final list of the enrolled candidates will be published on the decided date (see important dates)
4. If a candidate fails to qualify for admission, fee deposited by him will be refunded
Refund of Fee:
70 percent of the fee will be refunded if admission is withdrawn within one month of the commencement of the program (the commencement date for each program is defined). After one month, candidate will not be entitled for any refund.
Note: Information on many of the aspects of the course like exam schedule, exam procedure, internship, project report, etc. will be shared through MANAGE website during the course of implementation of the program. Information will be provided well in advance for such items.
For More information kindly visit website or Contact:
1. Dr. B. K. Paty, Director (OSPM)
Phone: 040-24594535 Tele Fax: 040-24016697
2. Dr. Shalendra (first contact) Deputy Director (BS)
Phone: 040-24594540/ 7731999925/9660102075
Last date for submission of applications: 11th December, 2018
Publication of Admission List: 31st December, 2018
Commencement of the Course: 1st January, 2019
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.manage.gov.in