Rehabilitation Council of India, RCI, New Delhi
(A Statutory Body under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment)
B-22, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi
Phone-No: 011-26532816 26534287 26532384 26532408
Email: email@example.com Website: www.rehabcouncil.nic.in
The Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) was set up as a registered society in 1986.On September,1992 the RCI Act was enacted by Parliament and it became a Statutory Body on 22 June 1993.The Act was amended by Paliament in 2000 to make it more broadbased.The mandate given to RCI is to regulate and monitor services given to persons with disability,to standardise syllabi and to maintain a Central Rehabilitation Register of all qualified professionals and personnel working in the field of Rehabilitation and Special Education.The Act also prescribes punitive action against unqualified persons delivering services to persons with disability.
Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation (DCBR)
Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Hearing Impairment) (DECSE_HI)
Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation) (DECSE_MR)
Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology (DHAREMT)
Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS)
Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpretation (DISLI)
Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics (DPO)
Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy (DRT)
Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation (Mental Retardation) (DVR_MR)
Diploma in Computer Education (Visual Impairment) (DCE_VI)
D.Ed. Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorders) (DSE_ASD)
D.Ed. Special Education (Cerebral Palsy) (DES_CP)
D.Ed. Special Education (Deafblind) (DSE_DB)
D.Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impairment) (DSE_HI)
D.Ed. Special Education (Multiple Disabilities) (DSE_MD)
D.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation) (DSE_MR)
D.Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment) (DSE_VI)
· 10+2 or its equivalent examination form a recognized Central /State Board of Education with a minimum 50% marks aggregate.
· Appearing candidates at 10+2 level examination may also apply; provided they obtain minimum 50% marks at 10+2 exam otherwise their candidature shall be rejected.
· However, relaxation of marks at 10+2 level for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD category for admission to Diploma level courses will be applicable as per the norms of the State/Central Govt.
How to Apply:
· Application Form can also be downloaded from the RCI website www.rehabcouncil.nic.in and/or www.satvatonlineexams.com.
· Applications can either be made online or submitted on a prescribed application form given in the prospectus.
· This is the online registration portal for the candidates to only appear for All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) for admission to RCI approved Diploma Level Courses through a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the academic session 2020-21.
· Application process is Online only
· Request for Prospectus and Application Forms for All India Online Aptitude Test can be made by registered/speed post addressed to Satvat Infosol, 23 Lattice Bridge Road, III Floor Pizza Corner Building, Adyar, Chennai-600020 and accompanied by a bank draft for Rs.500/- for general/OBC and for SC/ST/PH, drawn in favour of Member Secretary, RCI, New Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
· Also enclose a blank self-addressed envelope (21cm×30 cm) affixed with a postage stamp of Rs 25/-.
The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can check the amount from below.
Categories & Amount
· General and OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
· SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 400/-
This year no exam will be held. The admission in the courses will be done according to the merit of the candidates.
Application Process starts from: 14th September, 2020
Last day to fill the Application Form: 30th September, 2020
Declaration of Online Merit List: 5th October, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.rehabcouncil.nic.in