Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai
Sector 15, Plot no 50, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400 614
Tel: 91 22 39486000, Fax: 91 22 39486099
Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai has announced the exam dates for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET-2016), which will be conducted in December 2015. The AIPGMET will be held on Friday, December 04, 2015.
AIPGMET is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) offered in various specializations for the session 2016.
· The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate, valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET - 2016.
· The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
· The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
· Candidates can download the application form.
· Information brochure along with blank application form will also be available at the University Office on payment of Rs. 1,500/- cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune drawn on a nationalized, scheduled bank. If required by post the candidates will have to send a DD of Rs. 1,750/-.
· The examination fee is Rs.2,000/- (for late submission is Rs.2,500/-) which should be paid at the time of submission of application form in the form of DD drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune.
· The downloaded application form, duly filled in, along with necessary documents and a demand draft of Rs. 3,750/- (covering form fee+test fee+postage) should reach the university office before the last date of submission of form.
Paper Pattern for AIPGMET 2016:
· The test will have a maximum of 300 marks.
· It will have 300 Objectives type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will have four answer options with a single best response.
· There will be no negative marking.
Last date for submitting the application form:
Without late fee: Thursday, November 26, 2015.
With late fees: Thursday, December 03, 2015.
Availability of admit cards: one week before the entrance test.
Date of AIPGMET: Friday, December 04, 2015.
To know more Information about entrance please click here