Pondicherry University, PU, Pondicherry
(A Central University)
R. Venkataraman Nagar, Kalapet
Phone-No: 0413-2655244 2654305 2654301
Email: email@example.com Website: www.pondiuni.edu.in
The Pondicherry University was established in October 1985 by the Government of India through an Act of Parliament. Being a Central University it is fully supported by the University Grants Commission. Pondicherry University has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council - NAAC (An Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) with FOUR STAR level in 1999-2000 for a period of 5 Years
Master of Business Administration (MBA) [Specialization: Marketing, Finance, HR]
Intake & Specialization: Two-year four semester full time Program (Intake of 148) with dual specialization in any of the four functional areas namely Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Operations & Systems.
Eligibility criteria: Any graduate degree with 50% marks is eligible. For reservation candidates belonging to SC/ST, 5% relaxation is applicable.
Selection Process: Candidates will be short listed in the ratio of 1:3 from CAT score 2019 for group discussion and personal interview in the 3rd week of March 2020. Kindly watch out for the university notification for MBA admissions in the 3rd week of January 2020. The NRI and foreign nationals are exempted from undergoing the regular selection process. However, foreign nationals are requested to route their applications through ICCR/MHRD, Govt. of India. The NRI candidates shall apply directly to the Head of the Dept. with proof of NRI status. The NRI status of the father/mother alone will be considered.
MBA Business Analytics full-time self-financing mode program
Intake & Specialization: Two Year Four Semester Full Time Program in self-financing mode (intake of 30) with managerial and technical analytical specialization. Each student must bring their own laptops.
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate degree in B. Com/B.com (CA)/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc. (Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science) / B.E./B.Tech and Master Degree in the mentioned subjects with 50% marks are eligible to apply. For reservation candidates belonging to SC/ST, 5% relaxation is applicable.
Selection Process: Candidates will be short listed in the ratio of 1:3 from CAT score 2018 for Group Discussion and Personal Interview in the 2rd week of March 2020. Kindly watch out for the university notification for MBA admissions in the 3rd week of January 2020. The NRI and foreign nationals are exempted from undergoing the regular selection process. However, foreign nationals are requested to route their applications through ICCR/MHRD, Govt. of India. The NRI candidates shall apply directly to the Head of the Dept. with proof of NRI status.
How to Apply:
The process of submission of Application Form has to be completed via online mode only. Candidates are required to upload the CAT Score card, Photo and Signature while filling the online application form in the prescribed format, size and dimension. Details of which is available on the website.
Step to Apply online
Step 1: As a first step, Candidates will have to first fill the Application Form available online on the official website.
Step 2: Enter the asked personal details, communication details, academic qualification
Step 3: After entering all the asked details, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of CAT Score card, photograph and signature. Candidates must note they should be uploaded keeping up with the prescribed format.
Step 4: The next step will be to pay the Application Fee using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Payment of Fees
· All the students shall pay all the fees to the University at the time of admission. For the subsequent semesters, the fees should be paid within ten days from the beginning of each semester.
· Examinations fees shall be payable on or before the last date prescribed in this regard. If the above dates fall on Saturdays or Sundays or any other holidays, the last date for payment of the above fees will be the preceding working day.
· The facility of online payment will be available shortly. If a student does not pay the fee on time, late payment fine, shall be levied as follows at the time of payment:
· Rs.5.00/- rupees per day for the first 10 days
· Rs. 10.00/- rupees per day thereafter upto the last day of the month in which the fees is due.
· A student whose name has been struck off from the rolls of the University, under the above clause, may be readmitted on the recommendation of the Dean/ HOD/ Coordinator of the Dept./Centres concerned and on payment of arrears of fees in full and other dues, together with a re-admission fee of Rs.1000/- plus University Development Fund of Rs.500/-.
· If, after having paid the fees, a candidate desires to discontinue he/ she shall be refunded all fees after deducting Rs.1000/- provided he/she discontinues.
Press Release about New Courses: 28th August, 2019
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form for IIM CAT: 18th September, 2019
Appear for CAT Schedule on: 24th November, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.pondiuni.edu.in