JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
A Central University by an Act of Parliament
NAAC Accredited Grade “A”
Website: www.jmi.ac.in, www.jmicoe.in
Admission Through JEE Main 2019 Rank Admission to B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs of Jamia Millia Islamia for the session 2019-20 will be based on the Final Rank of JEE Main-2019 Examination conducted by National Test Agency (NTA). Candidate appeared in either or both the JEE Main 2019 exam may apply.
Important: Candidates interested in applying for admission to JMI’s B.Tech. or B.Arch. programs are required to:
A) Apply for JEE Main examination 2019 on JEE MAIN portal link: (https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx)
1) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech. programs must appear in JEE Main- 2019 Paper-1 examination.
2) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE Main-2019 Paper-2 examination.
3) Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE Main-2019 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examinations.
4) The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s admission procedure, applicable reservation of seats and the MERIT solely determined by the final rank in JEE Main-2019 Paper-1 and Paper-2 respectively.
B) Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal at: URL: http://www.jmicoe.in or http://www.jmi.ac.in)
Candidate applying at JMI has to submit 12 digit JEE Main 2019 application number in online application form, which is issued from JEE Main 2019 portal after submission of form.
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Tech programmes (8 Sem Course):
1. B.Tech. in Civil Engineering,
2. B.Tech. in Computer Engineering
3. B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
4. B.Tech. in Electronics & Comm Engineering
5. B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Arch programmes (5 Year Course):
1. B. Arch.
2. B. Arch. (Self Finance)
1. General 2. Muslim 3. Muslim OBC/ST 4. Muslim Women 5. Jamia Internal 6. PWD (Person with Disability)
· Candidate has to choose any one reservation category out of the above six in online admission form.
· Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant.
· Candidate has to choose any one category of these two categories (Detail prospectus will be available soon)
For B.Tech Programmes
· Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM.
· Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
For B.Arch Programmes
· No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply:
JMI Admission Form Fee: Rs. 550/ + Applicable Bank Charges
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Guidelines for filling-up online application form please visit website
· A Registration Slip will be issued between 15th April to 25th April 2019, having applicant details of JEE Mains and JMI application form together i.e. photograph, roll no. application no , preference etc.
· The applicants will be informed through SMS on their registered mobile number for checking of Registration slip.
· The applicant is required to inform for correction (if any) on the help desk email ID (given below) latest by 05th May 2019.
· No request for correction will be considered after the above dates.
· No Change will be allowed in Photograph, Signature, Reservation category in online admission form after the form edit date is over.
· Applicants are required to upload the photograph in JMI application form, same as in JEE Main 2019 application form.
+91-9836219994, +91-9836289994, +91-9836319994, 011-26981717- Extn: 1408)
(Timing: 10 AM to 05 PM (Except Saturday & Sunday))
HELP DESK EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Aspiring candidates are required to fill online application form from: 25th February, 2019 to 30th March, 2019
Forms open for editing (Applicants may correct, if any): 31st March to 3rd April, 2019
Date of Exam Will Be Announced Later
To know more Information about this Exam please visit: www.jmi.ac.in