International School of Business and Media, ISBM, Pune
S. No. 44/1, 44 1/ 2, Nande Village Pashan Sus Road
Pune 412115, Maharashtra
Phone-No: 020 66754678 66754651
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.isbm.ac.in
ISB&M, a Constituent of Peoples Empowerment Group, offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The programmes are state-of-the-art and contemporary. These are supported by a highly-qualified team of accomplished faculty and a robust academic infrastructure. It maintains a high standard of education and continuously strives to create a learning environment in order to make a great career. It has a strong alumni base spread all over the country as well as in different parts of the world. We believe in the process of reshaping the attitude of students and giving them the opportunity to explore and rediscover themselves. As a holistic approach, an ISB&M student learns to work under very demanding schedules and perform in the most inspiring way. The campus, which is in the backdrop of a hill, offers an impeccable lush green environment far from the urban crowd ideally conducive for academic learning. The abundant greenery is quite mystique and serene. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities such as computer labs, e-library, classrooms, amphitheater and swimming pool.
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Dual Specialization [Recognized by AICTE, New Delhi]
Duration: 2 Years
Recognized Bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30, 2019. All AICTE programme require a test score and 50% in graduation.
Selection procedure as per AICTE regulations. Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT/ XAT / MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT will be considered for selection. Any change in AICTE regulations regarding admission will be notified in the institute website
A. Selection @ ISB&M
While ISB&M, especially Pune admissions are competitive, our selection criteria revolve around a candidate's ability to:
· Cope with demanding environment in ISB&M
· Candidate's ability to build career with MNCs and high profile Indian companies.
· Candidate's openness and ability to learn new social and cultural habits & values, those professional MNCs, especially seek.
· In order to succeed in ISB&M, a candidate must develop learning attitude for a career and imbibe an open minded attitude towards exploring newer experiences & make serious efforts at self-development
B. Weightage in selection process:
· Written Test: 25%
· Academics: 25%
· GD&PI: 40%
· Work Exp: 10%
Procedure for Applying to ISB&M:
1. At Institute Counter
Candidate can obtain the ISB&M Prospectus along with the Application Form by paying Rs.1000 at the institute counter.
2. Online Registration
· Candidates can open institute website www.isbm.ac.in and click on "Apply Online" to fill up the Application form. For payment
· One can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
· One can make a Demand Draft of Rs.1100 in favour of "International School of Business & Media" payable at Pune and send it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune.
How to Apply:
A Student can apply in any of the following three ways:
Visit ISB&M admission office & apply: A student can purchase ISB&M Prospectus from any ISB&M Campus admission office by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash, complete the form and submit to the admission office, along with the photocopy of all the documents. (10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures). Completed application form can be submitted in person or by courier / speed post.
Download PDF Form: A student can download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form, complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form. Attach all the documents (Demand Draft of Rs 1100/- in favor of "International School of Business & Media" payable at Pune towards the application form fees and al ong with the photocopy of all the documents. (10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card) and send it to the admission office ofISB&M campus. Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail/courier the prospectus to the student.
Online Application: A student can opt for completing form online; by clicking the tab Apply Online. Once a student complete the application, he/she will get the auto generated 6-digit ISB&M ID (Roll number)
· By using the ISB&M ID, the student will have to pay the application form fee (Rs. 1100/-) by clicking the Pay Online tab using Debit/Credit card.
· After successful completion of online payment, the student will get an Online Payment Receipt. A printout of the Online Payment Receipt should be taken for future use.
· After successful completion on the online application form, student needs to take a print out of the application form by pressing the Print Online Form TAB, using the 6-digit ISB&M ID (Roll number)
· After taking the print out, the student need to send the print out of application form to the admission office of ISB&M campus, along with the photocopy of all the documents. (10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures) Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send the prospectus to the student. For your own records, keep a copy of completed form for your reference.
Cites where GD & PI will be conducted:
North: Allahabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi,
East: Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Asansol
West: Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Raipur, Indore, Bhopal
South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad,
Send the print of the filled-in Application Form along with your photo, photocopies of your documents and receipt of the online transaction to Admission Office. ISB&M will send the prospectus to you by courier or speed-post on the address mentioned in the online application.
ISB&M Nande Pune
S. No 44/1, 44 1/2 Nande Village Pashan - Sus Road Pune -412115
Dolamani Shau (Associate Vice President, Group Head (Admissions)
Mob No: 7757029572
Tel No: 02-66754651/664/661
Last Date of Application: 7th January, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.isbm.ac.in