GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MAHARASHTRA, MUMBAI
New Excelsior Cinema Building, 8th Floor, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai: 400 001
CET CELL-TELEPHONE NO.022-22016157/59
E-mail:- email@example.com Website: www.mahacet.org
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Herein after called the Act).
According to G.R. No. CET-2015/C.No.379/MSHI-2, Dated 4th December, 2015 and G.R. No. CET-2016/F.No.84/MSHI-2, Dated 7th April, 2016 the Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-LL.B.- 3 Yrs. Course CET 2019 for the admission to the First Year of the Three Year Full Time-Regular Professional Degree Course in Law, for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
The admissions to the following institutes will be done by the Competent Authority, provided they are approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are Affiliated to any of the Non-agricultural University in the State of Maharashtra State:
1. The Government College offering LL.B.3 Yrs. Degree Course,
2. All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course,
3. All University Departments offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course,
4. All University Managed Institutes offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course,
5. All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course, covered as per the Act.
Competent Authority: Commissioner, State CET (Common Entrance Test) Cell is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAH-LL. B 3 Yrs. Degree Course CET 2019 as per the Provisions of 2(e) and Section 10(2) of the Act dated 12th May 2015.
The candidate should be an Indian National along with the following educational qualification.
(a) Candidate should be a graduate in any faculty of any University in Maharashtra established by an act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent National Institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, With Minimum 45% of Marks in aggregate (That is 45 % marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together), (candidate belonging to SC and ST Category need only 40% marks and VJNT, SBC and OBC Category with minimum 42% marks in the qualifying examination.)
(b) An applicant who has passed the U.G degree of minimum Three Years and P.G degree of 2/3 Yrs, duration from University mentioned in (a) after processing the studies in the pattern of 10+2+3+2/3 with regular studies at secondary and higher secondary schooling.
Post Graduate diploma will not be considered as Post Graduate Degree.
Provided that, the applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate by distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for CET of the 3 Years Law Courses. [the applicant who has passed the qualifying examination (10+2, U.G. & P.G.) in a single sitting examination without having basic qualifications of (10+2+3) is not eligible.] +2 is the Basic Qualification for LL.B.-3 Yrs. Course.
Further provided that, NO candidate from the Open University having a degree contrary to the U.G.C. Act and Regulations and contrary to Rules of Legal Education shall be eligible.
Further provided that, the candidates who are appearing/appeared for the qualifying examination UG or PG (regular examination of that Academic Year) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of qualifying examination at the time of CAP Application form filling
How to Apply:
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.*The Candidates will have to bear the service charges of online payment if any as applicable.
General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, All Candidates belonging to Outside Maharashtra State (OMS/All India Candidature), J & K Migrant Candidates: Rs. 800/-
Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC,ST,VJ/DT*-NT(A)*, NT(B)*, NT(C)*,NT(D)*, OBC*,SBC*andSEBC*]Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only having Caste Certificate and Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate* valid up to 31 March 2020: Rs. 400/-
Instructions for Registration for MAH-LL.B-3 Yrs. -CET 2019:
1. Aspiring candidates should download LL.B-3Year CET-2019 Information Brochure from website: http://cetcell.mahacet.org/ https://www.mahacet.org/cetcell for necessary details.
2. It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form through candidate’s login by himself/herself on the website.
3. It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at the stage of registration for CET. However, Candidates are advised to keep the necessary original documents ready for uploading at the time of Registration for the Centralized Admission Process and verification at the time of Document verification at Facilitation Centre/ SETU Kendra before allotment of Colleges as per the options given by the candidate.
4. No Applications are to be sent by Post/Courier. No communication in this regard will be entertained by the CET CELL.
5. MAH-LL.B.-3 Yrs. -CET 2019 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in Multiple sessions, if required, by Competent Authority, using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores of Candidates across sessions.
6. Aspiring candidates should note that, the On Line Tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the Candidates only during the CET examination. The Test papers are also not shared with any body even after the Examination.
7. The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on the websites: http://cetcell.mahacet.org/ https://www.mahacet.org/cetcell
1. *Help Line 22-22016157/59 [Between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on working days only] Candidates can send their queries through Enquiry Module available on http://cetcell.mahacet.org/ https://www.mahacet.org/cetcell and can Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Candidates are advised to keep the soft and Hard copy of the CET Application Form, CET Fee Receipt and CET Hall Ticket with Photo pasted on it and duly signed by the Invigilator at time of CET with them as they will be required for Admission to LL.B.-3Yrs.–2019 Course. If the Candidate loses these documents his admission will not be confirmed by the college and the Candidate will be responsible for the same and hence the Candidates are advised to ensure safe custody of these very important documents.
9. Candidates doing Diploma in place of HSC should seek equivalence certificate from the board of Technical Education.
10.Candidates who have appeared for preparatory examinations in- stead of HSC are not eligible for admission since they do not fulfill the minimum qualification requirement.
11.Candidates doing SSC and HSC from CBSE/ICSE/ IB/IGCSE Boards must fill the marks using the certified Conversion Certificate from the Institution and or Board.
Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website From: 16th February, 2019 to 15th March, 2019 Midnight
Issue of CET Hall Ticket (Through Candidate’s login): 22nd April, 2019 Onwards
Date of the Online MAH-LL.B-3 Yrs. CET 2019: 11th May, 2019
Declaration of the CET Result: 28th May, 2019* (Tentative Date)
To know more Information about this Exam please visit: www.cetcell.mahacet.org