Kohinoor Business School, KBS, Mumbai
Kohinoor Education Complex city, kirol road, off LBS Marg, Kurla (w)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400070
Phone-No: 022 67887777 9820155405
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.kohinoor.edu.in
The philosophy of Kohinoor Business School (KBS) is to “Bridge the Gap between Classroom Wisdom and Business Realities” and make KBS (Kohinoor Business School) students Industry oriented.Kohinoor Buisness School (KBS) situated at its integrated campus in Kohinoor City, Vidyavihar/Kurla (West) offers the following two years full-time programs:
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by AICTE
· Master of Management Studies (MMS) - Affiliated to Mumbai University approved by DTE and AICTE
The Institute is located 10 minutes drive from Mumbai's main corporate hub - Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Kohinoor Business School (KBS) has state of the art infrastructure and instructional facilities for Post Graduate students in various functional areas of specialization. A manager today has to lead, meet targets and also to be successful in creating a second line of leaders. As citizens of the New Global Village one needs to be prepared to smoothly step in the leaders shoes if the need arises. The qualities of leader: Strong moral fiber, vision, determination and focus to transform that vision to reality is within reachable grasp of everyone.
Master of Management Studies (MMS) [Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources] Duration: 2 Years
The candidates should passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only)
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelors degree
Candidates appeared for final year examination will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before 25th September, 2018
How to Apply:
· Please read the application form carefully before filling the online form is an integral part of the admission process. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be null and void.
· Fill in the application form in Block Letters and in the candidate’s own handwriting.
· The complete application form, along with documents, should reach admission office, Kohinoor businees school,, Kohinoor education complex, Kohinoor city, kirol road, off LBS marg, Vidyavihar/kurla (West) Mumbai 400070.
· Kindly attach a DD of Rs. 1250/- with the application form, in favour of “Kohinoor Business school” Payable at Mumbai.
· Please note that the incomplete application forms will be rejected outright.
· In all Matters regarding admission to the institutional seat & seat against vacancy, the decision of the management of KBS will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.kohinoor.edu.in