Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, SCDL, Pune
Symbiosis Bhavan, 1065 B, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony
Pune, Maharashtra 411016
Phone No. 020 66211000
Fax: 020 66211040 66211041
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.scdl.net
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is one of the largest autonomous distances learning education institute in India. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) has, since its inception in 2001, made rapid strides in providing quality education to many students - making it one of the few large and most sought after distance learning institutes of India. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) offers Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma and Certificate programs across industry sectors including Business Management, International Business, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Insurance Management, Education Management, Business and Corporate Law and Entrepreneurship Development. In addition, Our team partners with local, national, and international organizations to offer the Corporate programs. Leading organizations including IBM, Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro, Ranbaxy, Collabra, Aditya Birla, Bharti Retail Pvt. Ltd., Wall-mart, Vodafone, Cipla, etc. are amongst others who have collaborated with SCDL to offer the corporate programs.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) [Specialization: Marketing/Finance/Operations/HR/CRM/Management Accounting]
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (PGDIB)
Post Graduate Diploma in IT (PGDIT)
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management (PGDCRM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Export and Import Management (PGDEIM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Laws (PGDBCL)
Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Writing in Business Management (PGDTWBM)
PG Certificate in Digital Marketing (PGCDM)
PG Certificate in Management Accounting (PGCMA)
PG Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development (PGCED)
PG Certificate in Cyber Laws (PGCCL)
Corporate PG Diploma in Business Administration (Learn while you earn)
Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration (PGDEA)
Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-primary Teachers Training (PGDPTT)
Post Graduate Diploma in Instructional Design (PGDID)
Graduate from a recognized/accredited university/institution
How to Apply:
Purchase Application form:
· The fee to purchase the application form for applicants of General/Defence category is Rs 1000/- and for International/SAARC category is USD 100 or Rs 7100/-.
· You can purchase the application form
· from SCDL Campus, by hand in person.
· Online via SCDL website
· Through SCDL Associates from Specified Locations
· For Rs. 760/- (General/defence category) only, through Common Service Centres (CSCs).
Note: No request shall be accepted to purchase application form by post. Application form fee is non-refundable.
Submit by hand or by registered post or by courier, the duly filled application form along with copies of academic documents duly attested by class one gazetted officer or notarised from notary, work experience documents (if any), name change document (if any), 2 passport size photographs, photo identity proof and complete program fee, to SCDL Pune Campus.
Submit your complete program fee as per timelines specified online through payment gateway or by demand draft for the enrolled program. The Demand Draft should be in favour of "The Director SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune.
International and SAARC Admissions:
· Purchase the application form Online for USD 100 or Rs 7100/-.
· You have to courier the filled application form to SCDL Pune Campus along with necessary documents.
· Submit the completely filled application form along with attested copies (by Gazetted Officer or notarised by a Notary) of all academic documents, work experience documents (if any), name change document (if any), 2 passport size photographs and photo identity proof.
· For International and SAARC Students, an address in a foreign country is mandatory, along with address proof or copies of passport page showing visa of the foreign country.
· Submit Full Fee / First Installment Payment along with the Application Form.
· International Students are required to fees in Indian Rupees (INR) instead of US Dollars. The conversion rate of INR to USD will be Rs. 69 to a dollar w.e.f April 01, 2019.
· The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is an organization of South Asian nations. Its seven founding members are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Applicants from the SAARC Countries (Except India), have to pay Registration Fees as mentioned under SAARC Category.
· International Students may pay Fee via Demand Draft or Cashier's Cheque to SCDL. The Demand Draft or Cashier's Cheque must be drawn in favour of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" Payable at Pune, India.
· For further details wrt payment of fees or any other admission related queries, please mail us at email@example.com.
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.scdl.net