All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS, New Delhi
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110068
Phone-No: 26589900 26588500 26588700 Extn. 4499 6421 6422 4971
Fax: 011 2658 8789
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.aiims.edu
AIIMS was created in 1956 to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health care Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru's dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehru's dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia, and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur. Course Name:
Eligibility for Ph. D course (Open candidates)
A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
1. (a) Medical qualification: MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination. Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
(b) Nursing Qualification: Candidates holding M.Sc. degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Speciality will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in College of Nursing.
2. Non-Medical – For non-medical candidate’s eligibility shall be Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project. Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
Candidate possessing Masters Degree through distant learning course shall not be eligible.
While seeking project details from the department, desired qualification of Masters Degree to be suitable for project work should be mentioned by the respective department. The same will be displayed along with Number of Seats & Department.
Candidate having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified.
How to Apply:
· General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
· SC/ST Category: Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
· PWBD Candidates is exempted from any Fee
Mode of payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
All applicants are advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before starting Online Registration and ensure that no column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/request for reconsideration, will be entertained. Applicants are also advised to download and take a print of the Registration Form. They should retain a copy of Registration Form till the completion of Admission Process.
1. Please fill the Online Application carefully. It may not be possible to make changes after Registration as indicated.
2. Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Category, Department and PWBD status after submitting the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking and images once uploaded can not be changed later.
3. Other changes in the online Registration/Application i.e. Nationality, Sponsored to General, General to Sponsored etc. will NOT be permitted after 16.12.2019.
4. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online Application through web portal: 27th November, 2019
Last date for Online Registration of Application on AIIMS: 16th December, 2019 (upto 05:00 P.M.)
Written Test through (CBT) Online mode: 4th January, 2020 Saturday
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.aiims.edu