National Institute of Technology, NIT, Tiruchirappalli
NITT is located in the Tanjore Main Road, in National Highway 67 in between BHEL and Thuvakudi
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Phone-No: 0431- 2503000 2504000 Boys: 2504186 2504192 Girls: 2504392
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nitt.edu
The National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of river Cauvery, was started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view to catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the country. The college has been conferred with autonomy in financial and administrative matters to achieve rapid development. Because of this rich experience, this institution was granted Deemed University Status with the approval of the UGC/AICTE and Govt. of India in the year 2003 and renamed as National Institute of Technology. NIT-T was registered under Societies Registration Act XXVII of 1975.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2020- 2021
1) A recognized university degree in any discipline.
2) Candidates should have 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OBC and 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree. For PWD candidates, the eligibility criterion will apply to the category they belong to (OC/OC-EWS/OBC/SC/ST).
3) The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be aggregate based on all semesters.
4) In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by 15th September 2020.
5) If in case the Degree Certificate is not issued by the concerned university at the time of GD/PI process, the applicants can produce the Provisional Certificate.
6) Candidates appearing for their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for the program.
7) Candidates with degrees of five year integrated course are also eligible to apply.
8) Reservation for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non-Creamy) and OC-EWS candidates is as per the norms of Government of India.
9) Candidates should have appeared for CAT 2019.
The applicants will be shortlisted based on CAT 2019 score only. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Chennai/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Tiruchirappalli/ Mumbai centre.
How to Apply:
Application Fee and Tuition Fees:
1) Rs. 1550 for OC/OBC category (Excluding the bank charges)
2) Rs. 1050 for SC/ST category (Excluding the bank charges)
Fee structure for the batch 2020-22 will be communicated shortly.
Instructions for online registration:
Candidates applying for the MBA Programme of DoMS, NITT need to fill the application form through online mode only (www.nitt.edu or nittmbaadmission.in)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Use GOOGLE CHROME only to register online.
1. You will go to the registration page and Click 'New registration' option to register yourself.
2. a. You can fill the form with CAT Registration ID as your login ID. Here you have to give the same email that you used for your CAT2018.
b. Give your first name and last name along with the password that you choose.
c. Click SUBMIT and once you are registered you will get an email in your registered mail id asking to remit the application fee through SB Collect.
3. Now you can login ' Exisiting User' using your CAT Registration ID and chosen password. After successful login you will be directed to page where you are asked to upload the screenshot of completed transaction. Then wait for the confirmation mail in your registered mail id. It may take around 3-4 working days.
To complete the application submission process:
1. After recieving the confirmation mail,Login through 'Existing User' .
2. Fill all the required fields in order.
3. Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your High School Certificate.
4. Choice of GD/PI centre (Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Tiruchirappalli,Mumbai). Give two choices according to your priority and convenience.
5. Institute reserves the right to finalize the GD/PI centre. In the event of any such change, you will be intimated through email.
6. After filling the form correctly, submit it online. On successful submission of online registration an auto-generated print version of the Registration Form will appear. Before taking the print out, save the print version of application form for future reference.
7. After taking the print, send the form along with the CAT Score Card and CGPA/Percentage Certificate copy. Before printing the application form, save the form for your future reference.
8. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection.
9. Candidates who apply under OBC (Non creamy Layer) quota will have to submit the non creamy layer certificate at the time of interview.
10.Candidates who apply under OC-EWS (Economically Weaker Section) quota will have to submit the EWS certificate at the time of interview.
11.The conversion of CGPA to percentage is not allowed
Send the print version of the application form along with the CAT score card to the following address:
The Dean (Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
Please mention "MBA ADMISSIONS 2020" on the top of the cover. For any queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (All queries can be answered preferably by email)
Office Contact: 0431-2503725
Admission Committee Contacts
8700815001, 7060711299, 7736617792, 8471966682
Online Application Process Begins: 10th January, 2020
Last date for filling application form: 14th February, 2020
Last date for receiving hard copy of application by post: 20th February, 2020
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.nitt.edu