National Institute of Technology, NIT, Hamirpur
An Institute of National importance
Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh - 177 005
Phone-No: 222308 224390
E-mail: email@example.com website: www.nith.ac.in
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is one of the twenty NITs of the country, established in 1986 as Regional Engineering College, as a joint and cooperative enterprise of the Govt. of India and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. The goals of the institute as embodied in the logo are truly remarkable in their scope of vision. The college provides Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate Education in Engineering, Sciences & Humanities; fostering the spirit of national integration among the students, a close interaction with industry and a strong emphasis on research, both basic and applied. It has been given the status of Deemed University.
MBA [Specializations: Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Financial Management]
· Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline of minimum three years duration with CGPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 60% marks in case of Open/EWS/OBC-NCL candidates in the qualifying degree. Whereas in case of SC/ST candidates, a CGPI of 6.0 on a 10-Point scale (or equivalent) or 55% marks in qualifying degree shall be applicable.
· Candidates who have appeared or are about to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree program and have completed all other formalities for the award of their bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply subject to production of their final degree/certificate by 15th September 2020.
· The applicant should have a test percentile/NTA Score (minimum 25) obtained in any of the national level management admission tests CAT/CMAT/MAT.
Selection will be based on weightage assigned to national level tests (CAT/CMAT/MAT) and candidate’s test percentile/NTA score in these tests and the candidates performance in the group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://admissions.nith.ac.in/
No other means of application shall be allowed. A candidate has to first register with valid email Id and mobile number.
After registration and payment of the fee, login on the portal and fill the online application form. Before starting the online filling process, the candidates must have soft copy of recent passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature (both in JPEG format).
Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly for online submission of application form.
· For Open/EWS/OBC category: Rs. 1200/-
· For SC/ST Category: Rs. 600/-
· Mode of Payment: Through online SBI Collect.
Start of online application process: 6th June, 2020
Last date of online application: 15th July, 2020
Last date of uploading scanned copy of application along with other documents through Google Form: 19th July, 2020
Declaration of first selection list and issue of Admission Letters: 27th July, 2020
Fee deposit by selected candidates: 4th August, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iiphg.edu.in