Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Calcutta
24 Parganas South,Diamond Harbour Road, Joka
Calcutta, West Bengal
Email: email@example.com Website: www.iimcal.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. During its initial years, several prominent faculty formed part of its nucleus, including Jagdish Sheth, J. K. Sengupta, among others. Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with global reputation, imparting high quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities.
Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEXVLM) 13th Batch
A First-Class Graduate Engineers with First Division/ First Class Marks from SLC/ Madhyamik
Self sponsored candidates, not in service. - Minimum 4½ (four and half) to maximum 10 (ten) years of work experience in manufacturing, engineering and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant engineering, maintenance, supply chain, construction etc.
Sponsored candidates need to have minimum 4½ (four and half) years work experience only. In these cases, there is no upper limit of experience.
Candidates on study leave also need to have minimum 4½ (four and half) years work experience only. In these cases, there is no upper limit of experience and are eligible for participating in the placement process only on submission of “No Objection Certificate” from the Company/ Employer. Please note that participation in placement process does not guarantee placement.
The date of computation of the number of years of work experience shall be up to 28th February 2019 for the academic year 2019‐20, i.e., 13th batch.
Based on the eligibility criteria short listed candidates are called for a written test consisting of three sections – Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Engineering Ability. The written test is conducted at one or more centers.
Candidates shortlisted after the written test are called for Personal Interview (PI) at the host institute.
Selection will be based on academic records, work experience, and performance in Aptitude Test and PI.
How to Apply:
1. Kindly be aware that you will be solely responsible for ensuring that the application form is duly completed in all respect (including referrals) by the due date. Application, which is incomplete in any way, will not be evaluated. You will be able to save your data and proceed to the next step only when all the mandatory fields are completed.
2. The applicants have to fill in the requisite information, particulars, and details asked for during the initial “registration”. They are required to register their user name and password in order to save their partially filled in application on-line, log out of the system and come back later to complete the application process by re-logging into the system with the same user name and password.
3. Kindly make sure you have the following information and scanned self-attested copies of the required original documents with you before proceeding to start the application process. Note that file size for each scanned copy cannot exceed 1.95 MB.
· A digital/scanned color passport sized photo not older than six months.
· Scanned copies of transcripts of all examinations passed till date.
· Name and contact information of two Referees, who will provide the Letter of Recommendation for you online afterwards.
· Debit/Credit card details or NET Banking details.
4. Please note that photographs and other documents will be actually uploaded and saved only after you click the "Save & Continue" button. Once saved, you should be able to see the uploaded photo and/or files and also any modification needed can done in that step on clicking the "Back and Edit" button.
A preview of the data filled in will be shown after completion of the final step. In case you need to edit anything you can edit. However once you click on “Save & Finish”, you cannot go back and edit your application any more.
5. The Letters of Recommendation will have to be provided online by the two Referees. The details about their submission process will be sent directly to your Referees. A Referee could be your mentor/supervisor from the last company you have worked for, or a Professor or Teacher from a recent degree program you have completed and who knows you well and are in a position to comment on your candidature. You will be solely responsible to ensure that your Referees provide the referral by the due date. Please contact your Referees to ensure that they submit their recommendations within the due date. An application without the complete sets of referrals will be considered incomplete. For each application, TWO Letters of Recommendation are required.
Applicants are requested to fill up the Referee information carefully. However, once submitted, Referee information cannot be changed. After payment and final submission the link will be sent to your referees to submit their recommendation online.
6. Note: Very Important. Please read carefully:
Please add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to the address book of your email account (provided to us/set as your user ID) and mark it as 'not spam' for receiving future mails from this address in your Inbox. This will prevent the security setting of your email service provider from considering the mails coming from email@example.com as “spam” and/or blocking those.
Referees will also receive automated emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly ensure that they do the same for their email accounts that you provide while filling in Referee information during your online application. In case you are using your company’s email account, kindly talk to your systems administrator regarding the security setting of your company’s email server to set email@example.com as “safe/not spam”. Kindly be aware that you will be solely responsible for ensuring that the emails from firstname.lastname@example.org reach you and your Referees so that the application form is duly completed in all respect (including referrals) by the due date. Application which is incomplete in any way will not be evaluated.
7. You need to provide the preference for the Test centers at four cities (Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi) in order of your Preference. However, if sufficient number of applicants do not prefer for a particular city, Test may not be held in that city, and the applicants will be allotted to the next preferred city.
8. You will be required to make a Payment of INR 3000 + 18% GST i.e. INR 3540 net (Nonrefundable) towards Application Fees to complete the application process. You need to make the payment online by Debit/Credit Card or using Net Banking facility.
In case you need any further assistance, please contact PGPEX VLMP Admission Office at email@example.com
9. This section and form is best viewed at IE8 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Last Date of Submission of Duly filled in Online Application along with Application fee of INR 3000+18% GST i.e., INR 3540 net (Payable online only) is: 5th November, 2018 (Monday)
Aptitude test will be held on: 9th December, 2018 (Sunday) at Four Cities, Namely Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai.
Sortlisted Candidates will be called for Personal Interview to be Held on: 23rd December, 2018 (Sunday) at IIM Calcutta.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iimcal.ac.in