Calcutta University, CU, Calcutta
Senate House, 87 /1 College Street
Calcutta, West Bengal
Phone-No: 033 22410071 4984
Fax: 033 22413222
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.caluniv.ac.in
The University of Calcutta was established by an Act of the Legislative Council (Act No II of 1857) of the then British India. A supplementary Act empowering the University to confer some additional degrees was passed in 1860. Another Act was passed in 1884 by which the University was authorized to confer honorary Degree of Law. The University Act of 1904 empowered the University to make necessary arrangements for the instruction of students, and though most of the teaching continued to be imparted in the affiliated colleges, teaching in some of the higher branches began to be organized under the University management. The Calcutta University Act, 1951, which came into operation from March, 1954 brought about important changes in the constitution and character of the University. The Act provided for Postgraduate teaching in some of the affiliated colleges along with the University Colleges. The Calcutta University Act, 1966 was passed with a view to providing for the reorganization of the University that came into force on September 18, 1968.The University is now being governed by the Calcutta University Act, 1979 as amended up to 31 May, 2006. The Act provided for the reconstitution of the University to enable it to function more efficiently in the fields of teaching, training and research in various branches of learning and courses of study and extending higher education to meet the growing needs of the society and to make the constitution of various authorities and bodies of the University more democratic.
Post Graduate Diploma Course in School Counselling (PGDSC) 1 year self-financed professional course
Minimum qualification of the candidates for admission: M.A./M.Sc. in Applied Psychology / Psychology of Calcutta University or other equivalent Universities.
Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of interview
No. of Seats: 20 (Twenty)
Fee Details: The course fee Rs 20,000/- (Rs twenty thousand) and other charge
How to Apply:
· Prescribed application forms can be downloaded from Calcutta University websites.
· Duly filled in Application Forms, cash deposition receipt/Demand Draft along with relevant attested testimonials to be deposited to the Office of the Secretary, U.C.S.T.A., C.U., 92, APC Road, Kolkata-700009 on or before 28th December 2018
· Candidate may also send the Application Form by post along with relevant attested testimonials Demand Draft to the Office of the Secretary, UCSTA, C.U, 92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009 within the last date of submission of application form i.e. on or before 28th December 2018
· University authority will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application form or correspondence in postal transit
· Please write on the top of the envelope “Application for Post-Graduate Diploma Course in School Counselling”
· Application Fee of Rs.200/- for General Candidate & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PC candidate to be deposited in C.U. Cash counter by cash or Demand Draft in favour of “University of Calcutta” payable at Kolkata by using a C.U. Cash Challan
Submission of Filled-up Application Forms: 26th November to 28th December, 2018
Date of Interview: 15th January, 2019 from 02.00 P.M. onwards.
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.caluniv.ac.in