National Institute of Technology, NIT, Kurukshetra
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nitkkr.ac.in
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (founded as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra) is a premier technical Institute in the region. Since 1963, like other Regional Engineering Colleges of India, this Institute too, had been a joint enterprise of the state and the central government. This Institute was conferred upon the status of deemed to be university, along with other Regional Engineering College on June 26, 2002. Since then it has been renamed as National Institute of Technology, Kuruksetra and is a centrally funded Institute. Recently, the Institute had been declared as Institution of national importance by MHRD, Government of India
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The eligibility criterion is as under:
· Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India /AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] 10+2+3 system.
· The minimum percentage requirement in Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification is 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
· Basis for admission will be as follows:
CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/Any Other National Level Test Score card of
2018 & 2019: 70 marks
Performance in GD & PI: 30 marks
How to Apply:
Download the Application Form from the website. Fill and send the application form complete in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date. Shortlisted Candidate's List and the schedule for Group Discussion & Personal Interview (to be held at NIT Kurukshetra in the month of May- 2019) will be put on the institute website.
NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE GIVEN FOR GROUP DISCUSSION & PERSONAL INTERVIEW.
Based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview and CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/Any Other National Level Test Score a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the institute website. Waitlisted candidates will be offered admission if seats stay vacant.
Note: Fee Refund issues will be dealt according to prevalent NIT Rules.
An application fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- for General Category and 500/- for SC/ST Category is to be deposited through Demand Draft/Online payment in State Bank of India only. The steps are given as under:
Through Demand Draft:
1. In Favour Of: Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra.
2. Payable AT: State Bank of India, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
3. IFSC Code: SBIN0006260
Through Online Payment: Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
Click on Proceed after ticking on check box: I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above.
State of Corporate/Institution*: Select Haryana
Type of Corporate/Institution: Educational Institutes Click on GO
Educational Institutions Name: Director, NIT Kurukshetra Click on Submit
Select Payment Category *: MBA 2019 Admissions
Fill in your details and make the payment.
Application form, complete in all respect, along with the receipt of online payment/Demand Draft should be sent/submitted to:
MBA Admission Committee,
Department of Business Administration,
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra -136119.
Late submission, for reasons whatsoever, will not be entertained.
The last date for receipt of duly filled in application is 30th April, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nitkkr.ac.in