Balaji Institute of Modern Management, BIMM, Pune
Sri Balaji University’s
S. No. 55/2-7, Tathawade, Opp. Wakad Police Station, Off Mumbai-Bangalore bypass
Phone-No: 020-6674 1249 6674 1250
Fax: 020-6674 1243
Email: email@example.com Website: www.bimmpune.com
Balaji Institute of Modern Management is a B-School with a difference – a B-School with courses approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India that works 24 x 7 x 365 to procreate dynamic student managers who can easily adopt to the challenging Industrial environment. BIMM has produced highly successful managers who are managing critical and important positions globally in important and prestigious companies. This, we ensure, not only through a comprehensive course curriculum taught by eminent faculties but also through practical exposure to the industry.
Duration: 2 Years
A candidate who meets the following admission criteria can apply to Sri Balaji University for the MBA program of his/her choice.
A candidate desirous of admission to MBA program should:
· Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
· Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. Admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
· It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2019 to Mar 2020 will be considered for admission to academic year 2020-22. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
· For joining the Executive Batch, the applicant should have a minimum of 2 years industry experience, as a full-time employee in a Company and should be able to support that with relevant documents.
* The GD & PI and Essay writing will be conducted at the following centres available on website. A candidate can choose any centre of his/her choice during the application process.
We accept management examination test scores such as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MAH-CET test scores. However, as management examination test scores are issued to the students, any student who has appeared for the management examination test examinations can apply for our courses . Thus, all the four Management institutes will accept management examination test scores. However, the management examination test and scores will be equalized and validated to the CAT score value and that will only be counted for the purpose of merit list. It is not necessary that these scores should be attached to the Application form at this stage. These scores sheets can be dispatched so as to reach us latest by 28th March 2020. Anyone having any objection to the same, need not apply. We do not believe in any cut-off points as we give only 35% of the weightage for the entrance examination while making the merit list.
Candidates who fulfill the qualitative requirements will be called for the Group Discussions by experts. This will be for a duration of 30-45 minutes per group. This may include role play, case studies, and extempore speech and GD. 35% of the weightage in the merit list will be given to the GD process. Therefore the GD process may extend to the second day although all efforts will be made to complete the process in one day. This is an elimination round.
Essay Writing as integral part of interview process. Written Communication Skill is very important for any one to succeed in the industry. Therefore, the applicants will be required to appear for an essay writing exercise on a subject, which will be given on the spot in the selection centres. This will be for 30 marks and fifty percent of the marks will be counted . This essay writing will be for half an hour. The topics will be general in nature and any one who follows the National Newspapers can easily appear for the same and score good marks.
This expert panel interview and the essay marks will carry 30% of the weightage . This panel will assess the candidates on various parameters including the suitability of the candidate for a particular specialization. The panel will also give opportunity to the applicants to add or delete course options.
How to Apply:
The common application form for all institutes to and courses can be submitted online or offline with an application fee of INR 1000/-. The successful payment of application fee is followed by issuing of a registration number.
1. Applicant Registers online.
2. Applicant starts application, selects GD/PI centre of choice.
3. Applicant fee paid successfully.
4. Applicant receives registration Number.
5. Candidate receives admit card- 10 days prior to GD/PI.
6. Candidate attends GD/PI at chosen centre.
7. Result Processing.
8. Results announced.
Sri Balaji University has a common application form for all four Institutes and all 13 courses run therein.
The applications can be made online at the link available on the website. To Apply Online.
Any concerns regarding admission can be address to:
Sri Balaji University
Off Mumbai-Bangalore bypass,
Pune – 411033, Maharashtra (India)
Application Process Starts: 8th November, 2019
Last Date to Apply: 18th June, 2020
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.bimmpune.com