MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences and Research, MITSBSR, Pune
Breathe life into engineering Career
Rajbaug, Next to hadapsar, loni kalbhor
Pune- 412201, Maharashtra
Phone-No: +91 9021080112 7447444027-028 9146051841-42
Email: email@example.com website: www.mitbio.edu.in
MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences and Research (MITBIO) is a constituent unit of MIT-ADT University which aims to prepare students for ambitious careers in bioengineering arena by imparting education and hands-on training through project-based learning approach. MIT School of BioEngineering Sciences & Research (MIT BIO) aims at introducing students to this world of untapped opportunities. The vision of MITBIO is to empower India to become a leader in research & development as well as in manufacturing products in the field of Bioengineering. It offers B.Tech, M.Tech, and PhD programs in three domains viz. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics. The super-specialized courses include Pharmaceutical Engineering, Synthetic Biology, Big Data Analytics, Biosensors and IoT, Biomedical Imaging, Biomechanics, Nano-Biotechnology, Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence etc. The institute is equipped with state-of-art laboratories providing ample opportunities for carrying out high-end research and development.
Bachelor of Technology in Bioengineering [Specialization: Biotechnology, Biomedical, Bioinformatics]
Duration: 4 Years
Integrated Masters Program in Bioengineering [Specialization: Biotechnology, Biomedical, Bioinformatics]
Duration: 5 Years
Ph.D in Various Specialization of Bioengineering
· Students should have passed HSC (Std. XII) exam with minimum 50% marks
· Students with Maths, Chemistry, Physics and biology as major subjects at 10+2 level will be preferred. Students without Maths/biology will be encouraged to undertake a remedial course of 3 credits during the first semester of B.tech and integrated M.tech.
· Admission will be awarded based on merit as determined from the results of MH-CET in Maharashtra, IIT-JEE, NEET or CET examination of any state.
How to Apply:
· Online Application form is available at website
· Fill the online application form.
· submit the prescribed application fee of 1500 INR by demand draft in favor of MIT BIO engineering or online by NEFT.
Account details for NEFT:
Account Name: MIT ADT University- MIT Bio engineering
Bank: Bank of India
Account Number: 062521110000029
IFSC code: BKID0000625
Branch: Bank of India, MAEER's Rajbaug Loni Kalbhor, Pune
· Merit list Declaration
· Final Admission confirmation after document verification.
Career Prospects for Students
Bioengineering graduates possessing specialized skills are in high demand in various industry sectors such as:
· Health care: Clinics, Specialty hospitals, companies manufacturing biomedical devices.
· IT Industries: Data scientists in premier supercomputing institutions, techno parks.
· Biotech industry: Vaccine design, diagnostic kits
· Pharma: Molecular medicine, nanomedicine
· International Research and Development: Institutions life sciences
· Business incubation centre at MIT for startup ideas and funding (BETIC and ALC Healthcare)
Registration Deadline: 31st December, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.mitbio.edu.in