National Institute of Securities Markets, NISM, Navi Mumbai
An Educational Initiative by SEBI
NISM Bhavan, Plot no. 82, Sector 17, Vashi
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone-No: 022 66735110 01 02 08080806476
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nism.ac.in
The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards of and increase the participation in the securities markets. The institute’s six schools of excellence and the National Center for Financial Education works in synergy towards professionalized securities markets.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Securities Markets (PGDM-SM)
Applicant must possess a strong and consistent academic background. Performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation are considered in the selection process.
1. The bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline (except Fine Arts) of minimum three years duration after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (for General Category) and at least 45% marks (for reserved category) from a university recognized by UGC or equivalent.
2. Applicants in the last year of degree and those who have completed the degree but are awaiting their final results of the bachelor's degree can also apply.
3. Applicants mentioned in points 2, if selected, have to provide the degree awarded by the university latest by September 30, 2020 until which the registration will be considered as provisional. The registration to the programme will stand cancelled if the applicant fails to submit the degree by September 30, 2020
4. If the applicants have undergone/completed an integrated master's degree or dual degree directly after their12th, the percentage of marks obtained as per their institute/university norms, which is considered as equivalent.
Appearance in Competitive Examinations
Candidates should successfully appear in any of the Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or MH-CET (Management) The decision of the Selection Committee of NISM on cut-off scores for selection will be final in this regard.
It shall be based on the scores obtained in the common entrance test, weightage for educational qualifications, work experience, GD and personal interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to register themselves online on College website
Step 1: New Registration:
Upon successful registration, a User-ID and Password will be sent to registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
Step 2: Application process:
Thereafter, candidates are required to log in and complete the application process by paying registration fee. After making the payment of application fee of Rs 1000/-* the candidates are allowed to submit their application.
*Application Fee of Rs 1000/- will be refunded in case the candidate is not shortlisted for the interview process and selection process.
Last date for Application: 20th April, 2020 (Monday)
Date of commencement of interviews: 1st May, 2020 (Friday)
LLM Program in investments and securities Laws [Jointly offered by NISM and MNLU, Mumbai]
An LL.B. Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. Candidates appearing/awaiting results of the qualifying examination can also apply and appear in the Entrance Test. However, the eligibility by such candidates shall have to be obtained by the cut-off date which will be notified along with the Notification of Entrance Test result, and in case such candidate is placed in compartment in the year of the admission would be treated as ineligible.
Eligibility for Industry/ Industry sponsored Candidates
Industry/Industry sponsored Candidates: The candidates who are working with the Regulators (SEBI, RBI, PFRDA, IRDA, IBBI, CCI etc.), Market Infrastructure Institutions (NSE, BSE, MCX, NSDL, CDSL etc.), Banks and Financial Institutions, Securities Market Intermediaries, Government Departments, Judiciary and Advocates for a period of three years and above are eligible to apply under this category. The other criteria regarding the eligibility for admission for the industry/industry sponsored candidates will be the same as applicable to the other candidates.
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
All candidates, other than those applying under the Industry or industry sponsored candidates, should appear for the All India Entrance Test and selection shall be solely on that basis. The Foreign National/ OCI/PIO/NRI Candidates are also required to apply online on the same portal. Industry/ Industry sponsored candidates are selected on the basis of a separate all India admission test/Interview.
How to Apply:
Rs. 1,000/- including cost of an online All India Admission Test.
1. New user need to click on http://slims.nism.ac.in/ For New Registration.
2. Upon successful registration, you will receive User ID and Password on the registered mobile number and Email ID.
3. After registration you can Log-in and fill in the application form and pay the application fee online.
Announcement of Selected Candidates
The selected candidates will be intimated via e-mail and a list will be displayed on the NISM/MNLU website. Selected candidates would be required to pay the first instalment of fees (see table of fees indicated hereinabove) within the due date mentioned therein. Provisional admission offered to selected candidates who do not pay the fees on or before the stipulated date would automatically stand cancelled.
The Last Date to Apply: 5th May, 2020
Date of admission test: 17th May, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nism.ac.in