Symbiosis Institute of Health Science, SIHS, Pune
Senapati Bapat Road
Phone-No: 91-020-25655362 91-020-25655023
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sihspune.org
Symbiosis Department of Health Sciences (SDHS) is a constituent of the prestigious Symbiosis International Educational Centre, SIEC Deemed University. A formal Memorandum of Understanding has been signed with the Maharashtra Medical Foundation (MMF) & Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Center (DMH), Pune to provide the necessary “hands on” clinical & para clinical experience necessary for the students pursuing these hospitals based academic programmes. The Maharashtra Medical Foundation (MMF) manages two hospitals viz. Joshi Hospital & Ratna Hospital.
Master of Business Administration (Hospital and Healthcare Management)
Duration: 2 Years
· Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
How to Apply:
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences students should complete the following procedure:
The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2018. SNAP 2018 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
i) Billdesk Payment Gateway ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
For more details please visit: www.snaptest.org
While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIHS in the same application form. A programme fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid toSIHS for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
1) SNAP Test fee & programme(s) of the institute is non-refundable.
2) Demand Draft(s) should reach the Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 26, 2018. Demand Drafts reaching after this will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates.
3) The last date for payment for SIHS is December 31, 2018 Monday
For further details on admissions mail to email@example.com
Symbiosis Test Secretariat or SIHS will not be responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of courier/postal services.
Please note: No capitation is charged for admission to any programme at any institute of Symbiosis.
Online SNAP Entrance Test: 16th December, 2018 (Sunday, 2pm-4pm)
Register and pay for SNAP by: 26th November, 2018 (Monday)
Register and pay for programme by: 31st December, 2018 (Monday)
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.sihspune.org