NTPC School of Business, NSB, Noida
Plot 5-14, Sector 16A
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0120 2416816 09650998746
Fax: 0120 2416860
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nsb.ac.in
The Power Management Institute (PMI) was set up by NTPC in recognition of the vital role that management development has to play, in the context of the challenges associated with the growth of the Indian Power Sector. The Institute is involved in the training and development of middle and senior level personnel not only from the power sector but from organizations outside the sector also. The Power Management Institute is committed to be a leading institute in developing world-class competencies by providing a state-of-the-art training, which responds to and proactively meets the needs of the power professionals.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Energy Management) Supported by IIMA
Duration: 2 Years
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) Supported by IIMA
Duration: 15 Months
· The applicants must have a valid score of CAT/XAT/GMAT/NSB admission test.
· Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks by any recognized university (5% relaxation for SC/ST/DAP*).
· Graduation final year students awaiting results are also eligible.
· For PGDM (Executive), NSB accepts company & self-sponsored applicants with a minimum 5 years experience.
· The Composite Score (CS) is calculated by computing the percentage of marks calculated from CAT/XAT/GMAT/NSB Admission Test scores, Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Academic Diversity & Gender Diversity Factor for PGDM (Energy Management) and self-sponsored PGDM (Executive).
· The applicants shortlisted for Personal Assessment (PA) on the basis of CS, cut-off decided by NSB.
· Final selection is based on weightage of CS, Work Experience and PA.
· Applicants are advised to check their registered emails regularly and visit NSB website for updates on admission related activities.
· Selection will be based on merit from pool of applicants.
· Short-listed applicants will be called for the Personal Assessment round at the center/venue they have selected/will select in Common ‘Application Form ‘and on the mentioned date and time which will be available on NSB’s Admissions Portal.
· Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Differently-Abled Persons(DAP)
· Applicants selected through NSB test needs to appear for GMAT examination within one month of joining the programme. The GMAT entrance examination fees will be adjusted with their programme fees.
How to Apply:
· Application form is available at the link http://www.nsb.ac.in/admission-pgem?tab=apply and must be submitted online. NSB does not accept admission applications off-line.
· Applicant should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the admission application fee Rs. 1500 plus applicable taxes only (non-refundable) using payment gateway.
· After submission of application form successfully applicant will receive email confirmation.
Registration and Application form Start Date: 3rd December, 2019
Last Date to Apply for Registration and Application form: 22nd February, 2020
Last Date to Apply (for CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores): 22nd February, 2020
NSB Admission Test: 29th February, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nsb.ac.in