Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, CDAC, Hyderabad
2nd Floor, Delta Chambers, Ameerpet
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.cdachyd.in
C-DAC, Hyderabad is a Knowledge centre with the components of Knowledge Creation, Knowledge Dissemination, Knowledge Application to grow in the areas of Research & Development, Training and Business respectively. The R & D areas of the centre are e-Security, Embedded Systems, Ubiquitous Computing, e-Learning and ICT for Development. The centre has developed over a period of time a number of products and solutions, such as EnSafe, RealSafe, e-Sikshak, e-Savya, CET Automation Tool, Quality Assurance Analytics Tool for e-Learning etc. The centre has established a number of labs in cutting edge technologies like e-Suraksha Concept Lab, Malware Resource Centre, Ubiquitous Research Centre, Walk-in e-Learning Technology Laboratory, etc.
PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
PG Diploma in IT infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
Diploma in Modern Software Development Essentials Course (DMSDE) course is an effort made in this direction (5 months full time) 60
· Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engg/ AMIE / DoEACC B Level) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree or;
· Post Graduate Degree in Engineering Sciences with corresponding basic degree (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics) with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree or;
· MCA with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree
· The Entrance Test will be conducted at Hyderabad and Vijayawada. The duration of the objective test will be 90 minutes and the syllabus of the test includes:
· English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Fundamentals, C Programming, Data Structures, Data Communication & Networking, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Operating Systems etc
· Selection of students will be purely based merit list of Entrance Test and standard procedures adopted by the centre.
The selected candidates have to pay full course fee of Rs. 60000/- + Goods & Services Tax (GST) on it applicable at the time of payments (February 2019) in a single instalment through NEFT payment.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to register online through prescribed application form at Applicants can register online by paying a registration fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) through payment gateway
The admit cards will be generated and emailed to the shortlisted candidates on the scheduled dates. The candidates have to download and appear for Entrance Test at respective centres.
NEFT details are as follows
Name of the beneficiary: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Hyderabad, Beneficiary Bank Details: Axis Bank Limited, Chandrayanagutta, Hyderabad 500005
Beneficiary Bank Account No: 193010100124966
IFSC Code of Beneficiary Bank: UTIB0001498
Note: Loan recommendation letter for education loan will be issued to the interested candidates.
Last Date of registration: 31st December, 2018
Downloading admit card by candidates: 2nd January, 2019 (onwards)
Entrance Test: 20th January, 2019 (Sunday)
Entrance Test Result announcement: 23rd January, 2019
Last date for payment of course fee: 18th February, 2019
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.cdachyd.in