Symbiosis Institute of International Business, SIIB, Pune
Symbiosis Infotech Campus, Plot No. 15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, MIDC, Hinjewadi,
Phone-No: 020 – 22934314 17 18 19
Fax: 020 – 22934316
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.siib.ac.in
Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) was established in 1992 as an autonomous Institute. Today Symbiosis Institute of International Business is a constituent of Symbiosis International University and is counted as one of the top MBA schools in the country. It has been recognized as a B- School that combines an excellent academic foundation with a strong leadership perspective. In an increasingly globalised world, SIIB is ahead of the curve. The pioneering work in commencing focused MBA programs in International Business (1992), Agri-business Management (2004), and Energy & Environment (2009) has been lauded by industry. In fact, SIIB is considered to be the best college for agriculture in the country. This foresight has proved very valuable for organizations that seek global managers in diverse functional areas. SIIB therefore has a strong track record of excellent placements.
MBA (International Business)
· Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
MBA (Agri Business)
Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)).
MBA (Energy and Environment)
· Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science) from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ ST or equivalent grade).
· Note: (for all Categories) Students who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree education may also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) at qualifying examination. Admission of such candidates will be provisional and will be cancelled in the event of non-fulfilment of the above stated criteria.
· Important: It is the responsibility of the Candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis International University.
How to Apply:
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of International Business students should complete the following procedure:
The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2019. SNAP 2019 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). For more details please visit: www.snaptest.org
While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIIB in the same application form. A programme fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIIB for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply.
This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Mode of Payment
Following are the options for payment.
1. i) Billdesk Payment Gateway ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
2. SNAP Test fee & programme(s) of the institute is non-refundable.
3. Demand Draft(s) should reach the Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 23, 2019. Demand Drafts reaching after this will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates. The last date for payment for SIIB is December 14, 2019 Saturday.
SNAP Registrations Start Date: 16th August, 2019
SNAP Registrations End Date: 23rd November, 2019
SNAP Test Date: 15th December, 2019
Last Date for Payment for SIBM Nagpur: 8th January, 2020
SNAP Result Date: 10th January, 2020
Declaration of Shortlists: 11th January, 2020
Slot Booking Dates: 13th January to 15th January 2020
GE PIWAT in Noida: 18th to 19th January, 2020 & 1st to 2nd February, 2020
GE PIWAT in Nagpur: 22nd to 25th January 2020
Declaration of Merit List 1: 4th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 1: 9th February 2020
Declaration of Merit List 2: 10th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 2: 15th February 2020
Declaration of Merit List 3: 16th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 3: 21st February 2020
Program Commencement: 1st June, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.siib.ac.in