ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082. Ph: 040-23440966, 967, 968.
Toll Free: 1800 425 0767.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad has announced the exam dates for Admission Test for Icfai Tech (ATIT), which will be conducted in May 2016. ATIT offline test will be held on Sunday, May 01, 2016 and online test will be held from Monday, May 04, 2016 to Monday, May 18, 2016. ATIT is conducted for taking to admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program for the session 2016.
· Students securing 60% aggregate in class X and class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects are eligible to apply.
· Final year students of class XII or its equivalent awaiting examination Results may also apply.
How to Apply:
· Students interested in appearing for ATIT 2016 can apply by any one of the following methods:
· By OMR application form
· Candidates can apply online. Candidates must make payment of Rs. 700 towards the cost using Credit, Debit Card (Visa, Master Card, Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The ATIT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
· Alternatively, applicants can file their details online and download the application form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the demand draft of Rs. 700 towards the cost. The DD should be drawn in favor of “IFHE - A, c ATIT (2016) Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad.
· It is in Computer Based Test (CBT) format.
· The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
· It is in Paper Based Test (PBT) format.
· The test is of 2 hours duration.
· The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.
· Both online & offline tests constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in multiple choice format. There will be 30 questions in each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Last date for receipt of completed OMR, online application form: Wednesday April 20, 2016.
Date of ATIT:
Offline: Sunday, May 01, 2016.
Online: from Wednesday, May 04, 2016 to Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
Declaration of result: Monday, May 30, 2016.
Dispatch of selection letters: Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here