B.S. Abdur Rahman University
Seethakathi Estate, Vandalur
Phone: +91-44-22751347, 48, 50, 75
B.S. Abdur Rahman University (BSAU), Chennai has announced the exam dates for B.S. Abdur Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE), which will be conducted in April 2016. The BSAUEEE will be held on Sunday, April 24, 2016 and online entrance exam in the university campus will be conducted from Thursday, April 21, 2016 to Saturday, April 30, 2016. BSAUEEE is conducted for taking to admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in various disciplines for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for BSAUEEE 2016:
· Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by state board, CBSE, ICSE or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For Biotechnology programs, minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
· Students appearing for 10+2 examination in March, April 2016 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Application Procedure for BSAUEEE 2016:
· Candidates can apply online.
· Candidates who apply online can make payment of Rs. 750/- through internet banking, credit card, debit card or should send a DD for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of ‘B.S.Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the Director (admissions).
· Application forms can also be obtained in person from the University Admission Office, on payment of Rs 600/- by cash or DD drawn in favour of "B.S.Abdur Rahman University", payable at Chennai.
· To obtain application form by post send a request letter to the following address along with a DD for Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the Director (admissions).
· Issue of application form: Monday, January 18, 2016.
· Last date for submission of application form: Friday, April 15, 2016.
· Date of BSAUEEE: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
· Date of online entrance exam in the university campus: Thursday, April 21, 2016 to Saturday, April 30, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here