Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry- 605 006
Tel: (0413)2272380-90 (11 Lines), 2272132, 2272181, 2272337, 38, 39, 2272342,
Fax: (0413)-2272067 (Director), 2272066(Dean), 2272735(M.S.)
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has announced the exam dates for JIPMER MBBS, which will be conducted in June 2016. The JIPMER MBBS will be held on Sunday, June 05, 2016. JIPMER MBBS is conducted for taking to admission to 4 years and 6 months Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2016:
· The applicant should be an Indian national.
· He, she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2016, the year of his, her admission to the 1st year MBBS, i.e. they should have been born on or before 01-01-1999.
· The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
· The higher, senior secondary examination or the Indian school certificate examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher, senior secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology , Bio-technology.
· The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology at the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination.
How to Apply:
Application Procedure for JIPMER MBBS 2016:
Candidates can apply online from Monday, March 07, 2016.
Application Fee: GENERAL (UR), OBC, NRI, OCI: INR 1000/-
SC, ST, OPH: INR 800/-
+ Transaction charges as applicable
Paper Pattern for JIPMER MBBS 2016:
· The pattern of JIPMER MBBS entrance examination is Physics: 60Q, Chemistry: 60Q, Biology: 60Q, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning: 10Q & English and Comprehension: 10Q.
· Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
· Zero mark will be given for the question not answered.
· There is no negative marking.
· All questions will be of one best, correct response type having four alternatives.
On-line registration opens on: Monday, March 07, 2016.
On-line registration closes on: Wednesday, May 04, 2016.
Date of entrance examination: Sunday, June 05, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here