All India Management Association (AIMA)
Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, India,
Telephone: 011– 24645100, 24617354, 43128100, 47673000 Fax: 011- 24626689
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.aima.in
Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) is the prestigious management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. It is the entrance test of national level conducted four times in a year. Candidates wish to pursue MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Every year, the first MAT exam will be held in the month of February then in the month of May, September and December respectively. Interested candidates can go through this article for getting overall information about MAT 2019.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
List of Participating Management Institutes
· Select the institutes where you have applied or are applying for admission.
· Important Notice: Candidates are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
· AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates' mat score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full time course despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in mat bulletin. Candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned institutes/universities before applying for MAT.
Mode of Test (How to take the Test)
Candidate can choose any ONE Test i.e. Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or BOTH the Tests i.e. PBT & CBT
· Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of 1100/- in addition to 1550/-
· Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Test Cities for Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
· The Paper Based Test will take place only on one day i.e. 5 May 2019 (Sunday) at one time slot i.e. 10:00am -12:30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 18 May 2019 (Saturday) in different Time slots.
· If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 5 May 2019 itself.
PAPER BASED TEST: 10:00 to 12:30 Hrs, Reporting Time at Test Centre: 08:00 Hrs
COMPUTER BASED TEST: In Single/different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
How to Apply:
Register online at website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below:
· For PBT or CBT: Rs 1550/-
· For Both PBT and CBT: Rs 2650/-
Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Last Date for Online Registration:
For Paper Based Test: 26th April, 2019 (Friday)
For Computer Based Test: 10th May, 2019 (Friday)
For Paper Based Test: 5th May, 2019 (Sunday)
For Computer Based Test: 18th May, 2019 (Saturday), onwards
To know more Information about this Exam please visit: www.aima.in