About SNAP 2019:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International Deemed University,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116226/ 27
Email: email@example.com Website: www.snaptest.org or www.siu.edu.in
SNAP 2019 Notification - Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019-20, conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The SNAP Test will be on 15th December 2019, from 14:00 Hrs. to 16:00 Hrs. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is a National-Level Management Entrance Test, conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for admission to its 15 Institutes.
SNAP 2019 Overview:
Candidates aspiring to join MBA / MSc programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU] have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Computer Based Test (CBT) 2019. A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test & also register for the Institutes offering her/his choice of programmes by paying separate registration fees for each programme. If shortlisted, s/he would then need to attend the further admission (GE-PIWAT) process conducted by each of these Institutes individually.
SNAP 2019 Admit Card
· The Test Centre and its address will be printed on the Admit Card. (Admit card will be live on SNAP website from 02nd December 2019)
· While all efforts will be made to ensure that the candidate gets a test city as per his/her preferences, however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in nearby area may be allotted
· For further details, contact the concerned departments or visit University websites
SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
I. Those who have completed Graduate from any recognized/statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST), Programs, which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
II. A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
III. Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the programs) which they are desirous to pursue. SIU/STS/ Institute will not be responsible, if the candidate applies for program(s) for which he/she is not eligible.
Selection Process for SNAP 2019
On the basis of their overall percentage of SNAP, a cut-off list (category-wise) will be prepared and uploaded on the official website of respective institutes. According to these cut off lists, students will be shortlisted for the GE-PI WAT
List of Test Centers for SNAP 2019
· SNAP Test 2019 will be conducted in 90 cities all over India. A candidate may give three preferences of test cities from the following list while registering for SNAP Test 2019.
Agra; Guntur; Moradabad; Ahmedabad; Guwahati; Mumbai; Ajmer; Gwalior; Mysuru; Aligarh; Hisar; Nagpur; Allahabad; Hooghly; Nashik; Ambala; Howrah; Navi Mumbai; Amravati; Hubballi; Noida-G Noida-Gaziabad; Amritsar; Hyderabad; Panipat; Anand; Indore; Panjim - Mapusa; Asansol; Jabalpur; Patiala; Aurangabad; Jaipur; Patna; Bareilly; Jalandhar; Portblair; Belagavi; Jammu; Pune; Bengaluru; Jamshedpur; Raipur; Bhilai; Jhansi; Rajkot; Bhopal; Jodhpur; Ranchi; Bhubaneswar; Kakinada; Roorkee; Bilaspur; Kanpur; Rourkela; Chandigarh - Mohali; Karnal; Shillong; Chennai; Kolhapur; Shimla; Coimbatore; Kolkata; Siliguri; Cuttack; Kota; Surat; Dehradun; Kottayam; Thane-Kalyan-Dombivli; Delhi - Gurugram; Kozhikode; Thiruvananthapuram; Dhanbad; Kurnool; Thrissur; Dibrugarh; Lucknow; Udaipur; Ernakulam-Kochi; Ludhiana; Vadodara; Faridabad; Madurai; Varanasi; Gandhinagar; Mangaluru; Vijayawada; Gangtok-Bardang; Meerut; Visakhapatnam
· Candidates will be informed regarding their allotted test city on 02 December 2019 (Monday). The earlier a candidate completes her/his SNAP Test 2019 payment process, higher is the possibility of s/he being alloted her/his preferred test city.
· Details about the Test Centre (e.g. address, etc.) will be printed on the Admit Card. Admit Card will be live on SNAP website from 02nd December 2019 (Monday) till 15th December 2019 (Sunday).
· While all efforts will be made to ensure that a candidate gets a test city as per her/his preference; however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in a nearby area may be allotted.
I. As per the UGC Regulations/ Guidelines, following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy)
II. Within Sanctioned Intake
III. Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
IV. Scheduled Tribes (ST): 7.5%
V. Differently Abled: 03%
Over & Above Intake
I. Kashmiri Migrants: 02 seats per program
II. International Candidates: 15%
III. Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted)
How to Apply:
A. SNAP Test Registration:
A. Register online on the website (from 16th August to 23rd November 2019).
Note: Any change in the online application form (except name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 23rd November 2019. No change shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
B. Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than three months old).
C. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate. *No change in name, date of birth, category and test city requests will be entertained once a candidate completes her/his SNAP Online Test 2019 payment.
B. Modes of payment for SNAP test
The candidate may pay through
i) Billdesk Payment Gateway
ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway
iii) Indian Bank Payment Gateway
iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the SNAP test fee of Rs.1750 /- as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From 16 August to 23 November 2019).
PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in ‘Make Payment’ Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
NOTE: SNAP Test fee and programme registration fee of the Institute is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
1. Please note that STS will not be responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
The DD should reach STS by 5:00 pm on 23 November 2019. If the DD reaches after this, it will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates.
2. It is also mandatory to complete the payment process of desired Institute for desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. Payment towards the programme(s) also needs to be done through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org).
3. For disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat, the candidate should first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about her/his grievance. If the candidate is not satisfied with the decision of the Registrar, s/he can appeal to the Ombudsman of the University. Information regarding the same is available on https://siu.edu.in/student-affairs.php. All dispute between the candidate and STS in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune.
4. SNAP 2019 Score will be valid only for admission to select programmes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for the academic year of 2020-21. Admission to the select programmes at Symbiosis International Deemed University (SIU) are strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP] for Postgraduate Studies and other processes prescribed by the University. (Note: - SNAP Result will be declared on January 10, 2020 on snaptest.org and will be available till February 11, 2020)
SNAP 2019 Important Dates:
Registration Commences on: 16th August, 2019
Registration Closes on: 23rd November, 2019
Payment Closes on: 23rd November, 2019
Admit Card Live on website: 2nd December, 2019
SNAP Online Test 2019: 15th December, 2019 (Sunday, Time: 1400 hrs. to 1600 hrs)
Announcement of Result: 10th January, 2020
To know more Information about this Exam please visit: www.snaptest.org