Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune 411018, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 20 2780 5000, 2780 5001, Fax: +91 20 27420010
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), Pune All India Common Entrance Test (AICET 2016), which will be conducted in May 2016. The AICET exam will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2016.
AICET is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs for the academic year 2016.
· The candidate should have passed the HSC examination, ISC examination, CBSE examination or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination of any recognized board, university from any school, college situated in India after 12 years of study.
· The candidate with other qualifications shall have to get equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi.
How to Apply:
Application form can be obtained:
· From the Vidyapeeth office on payment of Rs. 500/- (for super-specialty programs Rs. 1,000/-) in cash or DD.
· Through a requisition letter with the name, of course, opted for, detailed correspondence address with contact no. and e-mail address, along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- (for super-specialty programmes Rs. 1,100/-) drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth", payable at Pune.
· Candidates can also download the application form and submit it along with a demand draft covering form fee + test fee + postage Rs. 100,-.
· The test consists of one question paper of 200 marks.
· The question paper consists of two hundred objective-type multiple choice questions (MCQs), 50 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
· The duration of the test is 3 hours.
Last date of submission of application form:
Without late fee: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
With late fee: Saturday, May 07, 2016.
Date of AICET: Saturday, May 14, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here