D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai
(Accredited By NAAC with A Grade)
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7, Nerul
Navi Mumbai-400706 Maharashtra India
D. Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai has announced the exam dates for All India Entrance Test (AIET), which will be conducted in May 2015. AIET will be held on Monday, May 11, 2015.
AIET is conducted for taking to admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for AIET 2015:
· Candidates must be Indian national.
· Candidate should have passed HSC (10 + 2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board with English securing minimum 50% marks (40% for all categories of backward class students) in the aggregate of the subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) for admission to MBBS/ BDS.
How to Apply:
Application Procedure for AIET 2015:
· Candidates can apply online.
· The fee for the entrance test is Rs. 2,500/-. The fee is payable by cash/ demand draft drawn in favour of “D. Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai”, on a nationalized /scheduled bank, payable at Navi Mumbai.
· The demand draft MUST be dispatched to The Coordinator: AIET 2015, All India Entrance Test, Admission Cell D. Y. Patil University Dr. D.Y.Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai-400706.
Paper Pattern for AIET 2015:
· The AIET 2015 will be of three hours duration.
· There will be one question paper at the entrance test in English medium containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), 50 each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each correct answer carries one mark.
· There is no negative marking.
Last date for on line registration of application forms: Tuesday, May 05, 2015
Registration of application with late fee of Rs. 500/: Friday, May 08, 2015
Date of AIET: Monday, May 11, 2015
To know more Information about entrance please click here