Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple, Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082 Tel.No.Office:040-23417875/76
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has announced the exam dates for online AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA-2016), which will be conducted in July 2016. The ATMA online exam will be held on Sunday, July 24, 2016. ATMA is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs offered at various institutes/universities for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA July 2016:
· The minimum qualification required to attend the ATMA is graduation from any recognized institute.
· There is no restriction for minimum marks or any particular stream of study.
· The minimum age limit for taking the test is 21 years.
Application Procedure for ATMA July 2016:
· Candidates can apply online.
· The dates of payment/registration will be announced on the website after completion of the ATMA February test.
· There are four options available to the candidate for making payment:
· Through debit /credit card (Payment Gateway)
· Through net Banking
· Bank Transfer
· By Cash through FCC/Distributor
Paper Pattern for ATMA July 2016:
· ATMA contains six sections namely: Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills and Quantitative Skills.
· Each objective type question will have four answers. The candidate will have to click the answer which he/she thinks correct.
· Each correct answer receives one mark and there will be no marks for the question left unanswered. For each incorrect answer, a 0.25 mark will be deducted from the marks obtained.
The following table shows the structure of ATMA:
Structure of ATMA
Section Question-Context related to No. of Questions Allotted Time
I Analytical Reasoning Skills 30 30 mins
II Verbal Skills 30 30 mins
III Quantitative Skills 30 30 mins
IV Verbal Skills 30 30 mins
V Analytical Reasoning Skills 30 30 mins
VI Quantitative Skills 30 30 mins
Total 180 180 mins
Close of payment (through NEFT/Bank Transfer): Friday, July 15, 2016.
Close of payment (through gateway): Sunday, July 17, 2016.
Last date for reprint of filled-in application form: Tuesday, July 19, 2016.
Downloading of admit cards: Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
Date of ATMA: Sunday, July 24, 2016.
Declaration of Results: around Monday, August 01, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please visit: www.atmaaims.com