NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY DELHI
(A University of Law Established by Act No. 1 of 2008 of NCT of Delhi)
Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-78
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017 exam dates has been announced by National Law University (NLU), Delhi. The AILET is scheduled to be held on Sunday, May 07, 2017 from 3 pm to 4.30 pm at various centers across India. AILET is held on the first Sunday of May every year.
AILET is conducted for taking admission to 5 years Bachelors of Arts. Bachelors of Law (B.A.LL.B) honors, 1 year Master of Law (LL.M) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the session 2017.
· For B.A.LL.B (Hons.) Program:
· Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination and scored a minimum of 50%. However, candidates appearing for 10+2 examinations in the year of the AILET can also apply provided they meet the above condition at the time of admission.
· Candidates should be less than 20 years of age on 1 July, 2017 or 22 years in case of SC, ST candidates.
· For LL.M Program: Candidate should have passed the LL.B. or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks on aggregate (50% in case of reserved categories, i.e. SC, ST, Persons with Disability).
· For Ph.D Program: Candidates should have:
· Obtained a master’s degree in law from any recognised university securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent (50% in case of SC, ST, persons with disability). Or
· Obtained a degree in law and a masters degree with M.Phil in social sciences or humanities of any recognised university with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent. Or
· Provided that candidates with qualifications in social sciences and humanities may be admitted to the program if the research they wish to pursue interfaces with the discipline of law with a special focus on Public Policy of Law.
· AILET 2017 Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern of AILET 2017 will help you in drawing an overview of the law admission test of NLU-D. AILET 2017 Exam Pattern details about the NLU-D admission test pattern including number of questions, total marks, exam duration and marking scheme. As per the exam pattern of All India Law Entrance Test, NLU Delhi will be conducting the admission test in an offline mode for a maximum of 90 minutes. Check here detailed information on AILET 2017 Exam Pattern.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates, Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) in case of SC,ST and Persons with Disability (PD) drawn in favour of "REGISTRAR, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI", payable at Delhi along with copies of requisite Caste, Person with Disability Certificate. Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC, ST category are exempted from application fee. For further details relating to Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Entrance Test etc. visit University website. Offline Applications complete in all respects must be sent in Person or by Speed Post, to the REGISTRAR, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI, Sector - 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078.
The students should apply only online: April, 07, 2017.
Date of AILET: Sunday, May 07, 2017.
To know more Information about entrance please visit: www.nludelhi.ac.in