Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, CIMP, Patna
Mithapur Institutional Area
Patna, Bihar 800001
Tel: 0612-2366015 034 004 062 021 7677227923 9693223405 9693227926
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.cimp.ac.in
Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (CIMP) has emerged as a pioneer in creating a new generation of young management professionals. In the next decade, we expect to achieve success levels at par with the best management schools, internationally. Since inception, CIMP has achieved many milestones, through its focus on the ‘state-of-the-art’ research in various fields of management. In addition, we have also initiated and completed many high quality management development programs covering both corporate and government sectors. In the 6th & 7th edition of the survey on Industry-Linkages of Technical Institutions, conducted by AICTE in association with CII, CIMP ranks very high. The Industry linkages help us understand the changing requirements of the industry. This gets reflected in the courses taught by the faculty.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Duration: 2 Years
The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Differently Abled (DA*) categories], from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2020 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2020) stating that the candidate has completed all the formalities/requirements for obtaining the bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of certificate.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid email account and consistent phone number throughout the selection process. CIMP will not be responsible for non-delivery of messages if the email address and phone number provided by the candidate in the application form are invalid/changed later.
Applicants should note that mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by CIMP. CIMP will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the CIMP Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
*DA also referred to as Persons with Disability (PwD)
How to Apply:
· Cost of an Application Form is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Class (BC) and Differently Abled (DA)* candidates).
· Application forms and Admission Brochure can be obtained from the Institute on all working days from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. Application forms and Admission Brochure can be downloaded from our website www.cimp.ac.in. Candidates may submit the Application Form at the CIMP counter by hand or by post.
· Applicants can also apply online on our website along with online payment of the application fee. Rs. 60 will be charged as convenience charges in case of online payment. The application fee can be paid through Cash or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway.
· Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, payable at Patna, giving CIMP Application Registration number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information, the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to CIMP.
· Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted direct / online by midnight of 15 December 2019. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily
Any dispute concerning Admission Process would be subject to Jurisdiction of the competent Courts within the territorial jurisdiction of City of Patna only.
Sale of Application Form and Admission Brochure Starts: 1st Week of October, 2019
Last date for submission of completed Application Form: 15th December, 2019
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.cimp.ac.in