MSME Technology Centre, MSMETC, Bhiwadi
Plot No. SP3 – 871 (A), 872, RIICO Industrial Estate Pathredi
Bhiwadi, Dist. Alwar (Rajasthan), India – 301019
Phone-No: +91 9373161259, 9373161260
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.msmetcbhiwadi.org
The government of India in its endeavor to provide right stimulus for the growth of industry in the country – particularly with a objective of helping MSME’s has established MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi.MSME Technology Centre Bhiwadi is concentrating on an integrated development of the related segments of the industry by way of providing International Quality Tools, Trained Personnel., Consultancy In Tooling & Related Areas & is constantly crossing new frontiers in quest for excellence & beyond. The Organization implements its programme of technical training through its Training Center located at Bhiwadi. State of-the-art Tool Room facilities under single roof has wide spectrums of sophisticated Machines include latest & advanced CNC Lathe, Milling, EDM & Wire Cut machines, which can cater to various requirements of the customers. Modern Tool Room Facilities are indispensible for the industrial development of the Country & properly trained manpower is an asset to the nation.
Advance Diploma in Tool and Die Making (ADTDM) [AICTE Approved]
Duration: 4 Years
Diploma in Mechatronics (DIM) [AICTE Approved]
Duration: 3 Years
10th Standard with Science and Maths or Equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects (40% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
AGE: 15-19 years as on 1/8/2019 (3 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates)
Fee: Rs 19000 per semester
How to Apply:
Candidate willing to take for any of the course mentioned above will have to register his Admission / her candidature for the Entrance Examination by the on-line Registration process through the link available on the MSME-TC Bhiwadi website. The candidate has to make the payment for registration to on-line Entrance Examination through the link provided in the on-line Registration Process. The Registration Fee of Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- in case of SC/ST candidates) plus applicable taxes is to be paid by individual candidate for a single course. Candidates are given choice to register for multiple courses. Candidates willing to register for more than one course will have to make additional payment for each course as applicable. Registration Fee is non-refundable. Candidates will be allowed to appear for on-line Entrance Examination after successful submission of online registration. The admit card to appear for on-line Entrance Examination would be E-mailed to the candidate at their given E-mail address.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and Information carefully before you start filling the Online Application.
2. Entrance Examination 2019 will be conducted by MSME TECHNOLOGY CENTRE BHIWADI for admission to the AICTE approved 4 years Advance Diploma in Tool & Die Making and 3 years Diploma in Mechatronics from the academic year 2019-20. For details, check Admission Notice available on Website.
3. Candidates can apply for Registration to Entrance Examination 2019 “Online” only.
4. Assistance for Registration to Entrance Examination 2019 and for downloading the Admit Card is available at MSME TECHNOLOGY CENTRE BHIWADI Free of Cost.
5. A candidate can register for the Entrance Examination 2019 on filling the basic information along with educational qualification details and further payment of fees for the Entrance Examination, candidate can generate Registration Confirmation. A copy of the same will be forwarded to the candidate's registered Email ID.
6. Admit Card with allotted Roll No., Exam Time and Location for appearing the Entrance Examination 2019 will be E-mailed to candidate between 24 July to 27 July 2019 on his/her registered Email ID.
7. For any help, please forward your queries to email@example.com or call on 9373161259/60.
8. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected. However, the candidate has choice to select more than one course in the same application and Entrance Examination fee will be charged accordingly.
Last Date of Online Registration: 23rd July, 2019
Entrance Examination: 28th July, 2019
Result of Entrance Examination on or Before: 31st August, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.msmetcbhiwadi.org