Foreign Medical Graduates Exam FMGE Screening Test 2018, NBE New Delhi
National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029,
Helpline - 1800-00-1700, Toll Free 0124-6771700,
NBE FMGE Screening Test 2018 - National Board of Examinations invites applications for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications June 2018
Foreign Medical Graduates Exam FMGE Screening Test:
· As per the Screening Test Regulations 2002, an Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the MCI or State Medical Council on or after 15th March 2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate (FMG) Exam (Screening Test)
· National Board of Examinations shall conduct next FMGE (Screening Test) on 29th June on Computer Based Platform at various test centres across the Country.
The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
· He/she is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India
· The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated
· It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final exam for such a primary medical qualification/possess the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue of result/proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible
· Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Undergraduate medical qualification from
· Australia/Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country
FMGE Scheme of Exam (June)
· The NBE FMGE 2018 Entrance Test is conducted in English Language
· The NBE FMGE Test consists of One Paper
· There are 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single response type in the paper
· There is No negative marking
· An applicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the exam
· Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible candidates will be displayed at NBE website and office of NBE
· Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ at 07.30 AM for Part One and01.00 PM for Part Two (Two hour prior to the start time). The reporting counter will close30 minutes prior to the test start time. Candidate who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated above shall not be allowed to test
The list of various cities where Exam centres are located is as under: Kolkata, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ranchi and Visakhapatnam
Exact address and location of the test centres is available at the FMGE website.
· The FMGE - Rs.5500/-
· Please note that this is a composite fee (as above) inclusive of fees for the exam and information bulletin; the prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card and Debit Card issued by banks in India or Net Banking
How to Apply:
· Application Form for FMGE June can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in form 11th May 2018 to 31st May 2018 till 23:59 hrs
· Candidate is advised to read this Information Bulletin carefully before starting online registration.
· Candidates should go through the information bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of exam etc. before contacting the NBE for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues shall only be entertained if the information requested is not given in this bulletin or the website.
· Fee submitted through demand draft shall not be accepted; there is no fee deposit counter at NBE Office. The completed NBE FMGE application form shall be sent to the following address "National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029"
Availability of Information Bulletin (FMGE Dec): 11th May 2018
Online Submission of Application Form for FMGE Dec 2017: 11th to 31st May 2018
Examination Date for FMGE 2018: 29th June 2018
Declaration of Results: by 31st July 2018
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.nbe.edu.in